Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Do you want to become a video editor??? Its EASY!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Do you want to become a video editor??? Its EASY!!! (2064 Views)

Life As A Video Editor / Talented Music Video Editor Needed (LAGOS) / To Become A Video Editor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you want to become a video editor??? Its EASY!!! by beebloc(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2013
Being a video editor is not as hard as you may think. Its an avenue to be self employed with a very lucrative skill as video editing where you can do your edit all by yourself. One on one training is available together with useful video tutorials @ an affordable cost. So what are u waiting for?? Any interested should call 08060591001. Also call for your edit work on events music videos adverts etc....
Re: Do you want to become a video editor??? Its EASY!!! by nerfetiti: 11:57am On May 12, 2013
beebloc: Looking for a video editor to do your video edting jobs? And are you interested in becoming a video editor by learning the basics then reach me here or on 08060591001...costs are affordable and negotiable.

Am up man......do u want to teach me!!!!
Re: Do you want to become a video editor??? Its EASY!!! by beebloc(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2013
Okay wats the name?? Call the number
Re: Do you want to become a video editor??? Its EASY!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2013
Am ready man. I stay arnd ejigbo/isolo. Hw much do u charge and wats r d requirements?
Re: Do you want to become a video editor??? Its EASY!!! by beebloc(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2013
Its ok then call me on 08076441134
Re: Do you want to become a video editor??? Its EASY!!! by passyjango(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
To become a video editor you need to start practising. Here some good video editors to start with https://www.naijatechguide.com/2018/08/best-free-video-editing-softwares.html

You can download some of them free.
Re: Do you want to become a video editor??? Its EASY!!! by passyjango(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
The most important step to learning video editing is to download a video editor software to practice with. Here are a few examples https://www.naijatechguide.com/2018/08/best-video-editing-softwares-for-professionals.html

(1) (Reply)

CANVA PRO ACCOUNTS (1 Year Or Life Time) For Graphic Designers! / The Home Of Video Creativity (tutorials Nd Vfx) / Photos: Nigerian Man Photoshop Self With Queen Elizabeth And Top Celebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.