Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pass Without Training! - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Pass Without Training! (746 Views)

Pass Any I.T./Professional Exam In 2013 With Live Training Videos & Bootcamps / Which Is Easier To Pass Toefl Or Ielts / Pass Ccna In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pass Without Training! by uka: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2008
Hi, Nairalanders,
[center]
Can someone pass oracle certification exams without attending one of these IT colleges with expensive cost?
if yes, what does it takes?
please, reply urgently needed.[/center]
Re: Pass Without Training! by uka: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2008
reply please nairalanders!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pass Without Training! by ELIJAHLOVE: 2:24pm On May 02, 2008
Bos, i bliv u can pass without going for the training, but to my own mind, the major issue is not in passing the exam but in mastering what there exists to be mastered bcois the certificate with get u the job but definitely your knowledge, expertise and proficiency will help u keep the job and of course get u up the ladder.
So my candid advice is that if u cant afford the high cost of training which in a way could help u with the basic and fundamental knowledge requierd, just try as much as possible to link up with guys around u who cud be of help as touching critical basics as u read on ur own in preparation 4 the exam.

(1) (Reply)

International Talent Programme For Life Sciences & Health, The Netherlands / Get Job Quick: Choose Any 2 Course From Itil V3, Mcse,mcsa, Mcitp, Ccna,exchange / Improving Class Performance (icp) Training Course For Teachers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.