Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nigerian Programmers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigerian Programmers (891 Views)

Association Of Nigerian Programmers Online / Why Are Nigerian Programmers So Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Programmers by pjosh1(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2013
At least we all know Bill Gate (microsoft), Mark Zukerberg(Facebook), Jack Dorsey(twitter), etc..

Please Can somebody help me with the names of some Nigerian Programmers with remarkable works done by them.

At least i know Seun(don't knw if he is a programmer) and the guys who owns Lagbook.
Re: Nigerian Programmers by headtoto: 6:57pm On May 08, 2013
LOL. You are comparing Seun with the likes of Bill Gates. Your mumu na first class.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Programmers by Nobody: 5:27am On May 09, 2013
head_to_to: LOL. You are comparing Seun with the likes of Bill Gates. Your mumu na first class.
Why do u have to be insultive ? also i am disappointed in the 2 likes. Nigerians and their ability to just attack people for no reason. Sad nation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Programmers by naijaswag1: 9:11am On May 09, 2013
Re: Nigerian Programmers by pjosh1(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2013
head_to_to: LOL. You are comparing Seun with the likes of Bill Gates. Your mumu na first class.
Na ur grand fada mumu b first class
Re: Nigerian Programmers by headtoto: 1:01pm On May 09, 2013
p.josh:

Na ur grand fada mumu b first class

LOL. The thing pain you well well.
Re: Nigerian Programmers by pjosh1(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2013
head_to_to:

LOL. The thing pain you well well.
I just asked a question, if u can't answer, why must u insult?
Re: Nigerian Programmers by headtoto: 1:20pm On May 09, 2013
p.josh:

I just asked a question, if u can't answer, why must u insult?

Did I really insult? Lol. Kpele.
Re: Nigerian Programmers by Kennyinusa(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2013

Am 100% sure that you are foolish as you look. And from your comment, I cam see that you are one cheap rascal who doesn't have a name. Foolish Idiot.

If u must know people like seun have made a name for themselves in this country, more than you can do in the next 100Years.

@Poster
I would post a like of some top 10 IT geeks that we are to watch out for this year.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Try Out Linux Ubuntu Buh I Need Help Pls / How To Create The Googe Products / Cyber Nigeria Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.