Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Glo Magic Sim Is Out:how To Extend And Make Your Glo Data Bundle To Be Unlimited - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Glo Magic Sim Is Out:how To Extend And Make Your Glo Data Bundle To Be Unlimited (3269 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim For Life / Airtel 19gb, Mtn Magic Sim, Etisalat And Glo Cheats! Do It Yourself (diy) / Get Up To 100,000mb Data Bundle For Free From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Magic Sim Is Out:how To Extend And Make Your Glo Data Bundle To Be Unlimited by obynocj(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2013
It will be an Enigma for anyone reading this to say it is not working. You don’t need to worry as you have so many options at your disposal. The people who will appreciate this tutorial much more are the constant internet users....

Well, this tutorial will teach you how you can extend the validity period of your Free Glo Gigabytes. Should in case you are still wondering wether this glo stuffs is working or not, you are on your own. I will suggest you read the full post and the comments in order to clear all your Thomases doubt.

This morning alone, I already have 5GB and that is what I am using in posting this tutorial. Or is it a crime if you have all the Sim for each network? Anyway, lets dive into business. How Do I extend The Validity Period Of My Glo Gigabytes?

Normally, it’s suppose to expire at exactly 24hrs, I discovered that you can dial the code *100*5*1# at a certain interval and the moment you MB enters your phone, it automatically extends the expiry date of that MB.

Like me now, I already have 25GB and it is suppose to expire 12pm today, but I decided to dial the code again and again early hours of this morning, so the validity period as now been extended till tomorrow morning by 5am.

Keep dialing the code and it will keep extending. Remember, that you can also browse with it on system and blackberry but cannot ping.

How Do I Browse With on My System And Blackberry? Use the below settings for your system

APN: Gloflat Username: flat

Password: flat

To use it on your Blackberry device, just change your TCIP settings and use the above settings. But you cannot ping with it oooo.

It is hotter than fire on Symbian phone. If the above settings keep disconnecting whenever it’s blazing, you can use this settings Glo secure is steady.

APN – glosecure

Username – gprs

Password – gprs

If I were you, I will rush down to the nearest Glo store get a Sim just for #100 and then join the Glo Magic Sim Club. ENJOY!
source http://sitedesignerz..com/2013/05/how-to-extend-and-make-your-glo-data.html
Re: Glo Magic Sim Is Out:how To Extend And Make Your Glo Data Bundle To Be Unlimited by ABUTAOAM: 5:44pm On May 08, 2013
are you still talking of old stuff, glo has stopped it. or is it a new idea?

(1) (Reply)

Mint Bold 5 For Sale In Lagos.. SOLD !!! / Gotv Subscription Update / Franck Muller Classic Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.