Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,440 members, 7,861,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Reconnect With Your Lost Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Reconnect With Your Lost Friends (417 Views)

Meet Your Lost Friends Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reconnect With Your Lost Friends by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 08, 2013
This thread is strictly for people that lost in contact with their loved ones,so feel free to drop every info that will help reconnect.

Her name is amaka jennifer orji(samuel) aka positive.she is very fair(more like a half caste).she has 3 sisters,ucheoma,chika and happiness.I met her @ green house tutorial,aguda surulere far back in 2001 when we were jambit but unfortunately lost contact with her cos i travelled out and equally lost her number.she was leaving at Twins street ijesha and later relocated to 19 kosoko street very close to ijesha mkt.the last time i visted her former address @ kosoko street i was told that she and the family members have relocated to Okota and there ws no way i could get her address or phone number.pls if she,any of d sisters or anybody that knows her sees dis thread kindly link me up with her @ henroski01@gmail.com or drop me a msg here.tnx.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Honest Female Friend / AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). / How To Cope With Your Identical Twin Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.