Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

"Sir Alex Ferguson Is The Greatest Manager In Football" - David Beckham - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Sir Alex Ferguson Is The Greatest Manager In Football" - David Beckham (1215 Views)

Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) / Full List Of Trophies Sir Alex Ferguson Has Won / Picture Of Tevez Baptizing Sir Alex Ferguson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Sir Alex Ferguson Is The Greatest Manager In Football" - David Beckham by MalasparkBlog(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2013
David Beckham has hailed"father figure" Sir Alex Ferguson as the greatest manager in football, after the Scot announced his retirement on Wednesday.

The former Manchester United midfielder, who spent a decade under Ferguson at Old Trafford, said he would not have achieved such success without the 71-year-old's influence.

Beckham said: "As I have said many times before the boss wasn't just the greatest and best manager I ever played under he was also a father figure to me from the moment I arrived at the club at the age of 11 until the day I left.

"Without him I would never have achieved what I have done in my career. He understood how important it was to play for your country and he knew how much it meant to me.

"After '98 without the manager I would have found it virtually impossible to cope with the attention I was getting on and off the field and for this I will always be grateful to him for his support and protection.

"I am truly honoured to have been guided by the greatest manager in football and to have had the career that I had under him.

"Thank you boss and enjoy the rest!"

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/05/sir-alex-ferguson-is-greatest-manager.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Officially Unveil Angel Di Maria for a British Record Fee / The Evolution Of Super Eagle Jersey / What Do You Have To Say About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.