Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Brain Pass Arguiment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Brain Pass Arguiment (707 Views)

Photos - Can U Pass A Night In This. Hotel / I Pass My Neighbours: Must See Photo / When Will Ciroma Chukwuma ADEKUNLE Pass WAEC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brain Pass Arguiment by adex4skill(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2013
Never argue with a man, just use your brains like this lady.
A woman went on a night out with her friends, her husband is furious and tells the kids that when she comes back they must not open the door for her.
At about 12 o'clock the woman comes back and knocks. The husband tells her "Go back and sleep where u are coming from".
The woman answered" I'm not here to sleep, I'm here to collect condoms from my hand bag on top of the table or give it to me, there are lots of men at the party!"
The husband opened the door and said; "idiot", you are not going anywhere!"

(1) (Reply)

Boys And Girls Thought After These Two Song / New Phone / Nigerian Churches At WAR!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.