Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Urgent Help!!! Unable To Login To My Joomla Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Help!!! Unable To Login To My Joomla Website (574 Views)

How To Login To Wordpress Dashboard And Cpanel Using Simpleserver Or XT181 / Help, I Cant Login To Joomla Admin Page / How Do I Use Webmail Or Horde Or Squirellmail Mail On My Joomla Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help!!! Unable To Login To My Joomla Website by shorxynla(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2013
HELLO WEBMASTERS, I TRIED TO LOGIN TO MY JOOMLA SITE THIS MORNING, BUT IT WAS TELLING ME PASSWORD INCORRECT (BOTH FRONTEND AND ADMINISTRATOR PAGE). I ALSO CLICK ON FORGOT PASSWORD, BUT ALSO TELLING ME I CAN'T CHANGE MY PASSWORD.
PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO..........WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE SOON....PLEASE OO
Re: Urgent Help!!! Unable To Login To My Joomla Website by mitey(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2013
If you are sure you didn't forget your password, then was is probably hacked.

If you still have access to your CPanel, reset your password by following these simple instructions here:
http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/joomla-25/users/reset-user-password

If you don't have access to your CPanel, then you have to contact your host immediately.
Re: Urgent Help!!! Unable To Login To My Joomla Website by shorxynla(m): 6:07am On May 10, 2013
All thanks. Have reset it. Am now happy.

(1) (Reply)

Do It Yourself / Myskulnet.com Review / 6 Ways Google Webmaster Tools Can Improve Your SEO Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.