Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Manchester United Football Manager Job Ad (Jobberman) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Manchester United Football Manager Job Ad (Jobberman) (8741 Views)

Jobberman Professionally Written Cv-share Your Experience / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. / Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Football Manager Job Ad (Jobberman) by anitank(f): 6:39pm On May 09, 2013
pls i want to know why the mods in this section hid my post and banned me? i did not remember saying anything contrary to other posts above

this is getting out of hand and i am one of those who want to the 'deactivate account' option ASAP!!

STUPID MODS!
Re: Manchester United Football Manager Job Ad (Jobberman) by fredie107(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2013
adewasco2k: ^^ You kidding right?

abi u wan apply?
Re: Manchester United Football Manager Job Ad (Jobberman) by tolsmile(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2013
sauceEEP: who is still talking about jobberman? jobberman lost its respect since it turned into an avenue for exploiting unsuspecting job applicants. Can you imagine asking applicant to pay 1k to be able to view jobs adverts on their site? Whereas there are other sites that are far more better than them. Bleep jobberman
i neva like dat site 4 any reason
Re: Manchester United Football Manager Job Ad (Jobberman) by yinka2011: 11:49pm On May 09, 2013
Hahahhahahahahahahaha

Nice looking out. man utd manager vacancy on jObberman
Re: Manchester United Football Manager Job Ad (Jobberman) by opeawo(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2013
I am dissappointed at those who cannot take a joke designed to lighten up their day.

Did you read the ad at all?
I guess you carry a frowning face throughout every work day.

Good luck with your job search.

BTW, if you need a job, signup on , the jobs are obviously real. Doubters can stay off, when you need a job, the site will be there waiting for you.
Re: Manchester United Football Manager Job Ad (Jobberman) by opeawo(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2013
tolsmile: i neva like dat site 4 any reason
Why?

Stop spreading false stories. Jobberman did not ask people to pay to view Job adverts. It asked users to pay only after applying for 5 jobs.

And at the moment, it is even giving 60 days full access with no caps and ability for free users to apply for up to 20 jobs monthly.

Pls stop rumours and let Nigerians who need jobs take advantage of these opportunities.
Re: Manchester United Football Manager Job Ad (Jobberman) by opeawo(m): 7:25am On May 10, 2013
dreamybubu: My point exactly d site is supposed to be a serious one nt a joke factory. For that to have passed as a listing, do u know how many other job placement or rather joke placements I av applied for and in my mind I have applied for job. cry
But I believe you knew it was a joke. Same as everyone out there.

Frankly, loosen up. It was posted internally, and the intention was to lighten your day.

I am afraid you are the only person who thinks job placements might be joke placements. If Google does fake product launches on April 1 (even White House plays a prank), Why can't Jobberman.

PS: my opinions on Nairaland are mine and 100% unofficial.
Re: Manchester United Football Manager Job Ad (Jobberman) by dreamybubu(f): 7:28am On May 10, 2013
@opeawo, who r u again? Jobberman's PA or wot? If this is an allowed joke to u I wonder hw many other jokes r in ur life right nw.

P.S. Dat was a joke too.cheesy since u av a great sense of humour shey we'll jst laught abt it. Hehehehe angry
Re: Manchester United Football Manager Job Ad (Jobberman) by opeawo(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2013
dreamybubu: @opeawo, who r u again? Jobberman's PA or wot? If this is an allowed joke to u I wonder hw many other jokes r in ur life right nw.

P.S. Dat was a joke too.cheesy since u av a great sense of humour shey we'll jst laught abt it. Hehehehe angry

@dreamybubu, My signature says it all. I am laughing because you asked...
Re: Manchester United Football Manager Job Ad (Jobberman) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2013
anitank: pls i want to know why the mods in this section hid my post and banned me? i did not remember saying anything contrary to other posts above

this is getting out of hand and i am one of those who want to the 'deactivate account' option ASAP!!

STUPID MODS!
U weren't banned by the Mods neither were ur post hidden by them. Ur post was erroneously hidden by the antispambot. But it has been unhidden by the mods. Apologies.
Re: Manchester United Football Manager Job Ad (Jobberman) by anitank(f): 2:44pm On May 17, 2013
Obinoscopy: U weren't banned by the Mods neither were ur post hidden by them. Ur post was erroneously hidden by the antispambot. But it has been unhidden by the mods. Apologies.
Accepted!
I'm sorry for the misjudgement and take back my words *hugs*
Re: Manchester United Football Manager Job Ad (Jobberman) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:10pm On May 17, 2013
anitank:
Accepted!
I'm sorry for the misjudgement and take back my words *hugs*
Thanks for the hugs, they meant a lot to me. Have a nice day and happy nairalanding wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

KPMG Nigeria Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Union Bank Is Recruiting / RAGRI (rescue And Guard Response Initiative)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.