Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) (45638 Views)

Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by Leaknigerianews(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2013
Wizkid And His Girlfriend Attend Moet & Chandon Fashion Event (PHOTOS)

Starboy Wizzy and his boo Omotani Omotayo were spotted at the recently-held Moet & Chandon Fashion event. This is so cute.

http://www.leaknigerianews.com/2013/05/wizkid-and-his-girlfriend-attend-moet.html

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2013
Nice huh?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by ichommy(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2013
Cute pics
Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by Feranmicharles(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2013
clean 1 wizzy
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by Coldblooded(m): 11:13am On May 09, 2013
I luv d decency in dia dressing, looks so natty and responsible.
But I'm sorry to differ, d babe looks too mature here dan I expected.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by cashflowpc(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2013
Tht girl is a beauty!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by NEROSKY(m): 11:59am On May 09, 2013
she leave naija babe sha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by eksbabe(f): 12:26pm On May 09, 2013
Cute kissmelikey
Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by Tjohn1(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2013
Cold blooded:
But I'm sorry to differ, d babe looks too mature here dan I expected.

I think she is just an overgrown "Ajebutter"

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by RickyRoss1(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2013
Fine boy..
Pretty girl...
Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by kingingkinging: 1:51pm On May 09, 2013
They look happy.

I like them both.

The lady looks like a wifey material-cool, homely and beautiful

Wizzzzzzzyyyyyyy!!!

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by ireneidiva(f): 3:12pm On May 09, 2013
Okay
Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by manee2(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2013
if i paste nw de''ll say am hatin, abeg dat girl no senior am?

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by Zamoni15(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2013
bautifull
Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by dahdah: 3:15pm On May 09, 2013
Okay
Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by Dygeasy(m): 3:16pm On May 09, 2013
She's taller than him...

Cute tho!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by shadrach77: 3:16pm On May 09, 2013
why does he always behave like a thug? Why is he holding his manhood in the first picture ? angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by WukedP(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2013
Celebrity marriages dnt last do they? Likewise friendship expecially wit an opposite sex, pray they be wit each other anyway
Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by dahdah: 3:17pm On May 09, 2013
kingingkinging: They look happy.

I like them both.

The lady looks like a wifey material-cool, homely and beautiful

Wizzzzzzzyyyyyyy!!!
wife material of how many yard

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 09, 2013
Chai, I like them 2.....
Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 09, 2013
THE GIRL LOOKS ALOT OLDER THAN WIZ"KID" THOUGH

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by meeboid: 3:18pm On May 09, 2013
StarBoi get eyes o
Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by slap1(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2013
What appears to be itching him in the first pics? Has he been wearing the same boxers for a week?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 09, 2013
Stop packing ur toothpick
Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by ChristyB(f): 3:20pm On May 09, 2013
Only in this country we see age as an issue.. senior, older or not they're in.. Abegi they look cute joor

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by Hecklerkoch: 3:30pm On May 09, 2013
This his babe looks way matured than him, more like an elder sister. I see just a boy dating a full blown woman.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 09, 2013
Bullsh.it! Who cares?? How does this reduce the amount of rules seun put on nairaland??
Next topic pls?!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by RiKKies001: 3:32pm On May 09, 2013
A famous rich kid with an angel. HMMmm.

[url=our-naija-men..com/] Click Here [/url]
Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 09, 2013
manee2: if i paste nw de''ll say am hatin, abeg dat girl no senior am?
VERY TRUE THE GIRL SENIOR AM
ABEG MAKE HIM CHOP CLEAN MOUTH SHARPLY
MOVE ONTO FRESHER PASTURES
COS THIS ONE GO SOON ENTER EXPIRY PERIOD

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by emilyone(f): 3:34pm On May 09, 2013
the girl look so clean and decent!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by Alexyyy(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2013
Kaiii.......diz dude z juz 2 much...ake una tell wizzy 2 borrow me d@ him trouser ahbeg grin.......9ice couple tho
Re: Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) by tana4gud(f): 3:37pm On May 09, 2013
Cute couple 2 b. Una fyn o, jst like i n my boo. *lafs*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Withdraws From Helping Segun Wire After Slap (Photos) / Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter / Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.