Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. (6255 Views)

A New Website For Married Women Www.wivesroundtable.net / 100% Free Dating Site For Married & Singles / Any Married Women Looking For A Fling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by lovespin: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2008
Hello People. A lot of married women in PH are dissatisfied with sex in marriage.Most women are beginning to look outside for "fresh blood".And i'd dare say that a lot of them are getting the satisfaction they need.If you are married and want this thrilling secret experience, you can call me at 07036276919.Satisfaction guaranteed.

Ciao
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by welli(f): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2008
your babe must hear this.promise to tell her. nd remember that thing u call"secret thrillin xperience"will turn to open boring xperience.ciao
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2008
if all married women on dis site is like me,i bet u ,u will wait all ur life and never get a thought from us not to talk of calling u
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by lovespin: 6:51am On Apr 19, 2008
If you are offended by my proposition,then you are not the one who is hurting.You have no idea what a lot of women are passing through with their hubbies.I fill in the gaps.I just like to please.Thats not bad.
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2008
lovespin:

If you are offended by my proposition,then you are not the one who is hurting.You have no idea what a lot of women are passing through with their hubbies.I fill in the gaps.I just like to please.Thats not bad.

So, what you're actually saying is, you're a gigolo. A kept man, who's too lazy to go out there into the real world, and find a job.

Keep on deceiving yourself, and good luck.
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by lovespin: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2008
I think its a bit to early to jump into conclusions.What makes you think i don't have a well paid job.Any man who relies on a woman for his existence isn't worth the oxygen he breathes.And i am definitely not that kind.I am just a lover-fun-seeker.

Dee
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by ekorick(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2008
U must be Thomas Vogel the man that unfastened 56 bras in 60 secs huh
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2008
lovespin, u make me laugh.
u come across as a sales person
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by BkY2: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2008
Guy I like the way you reply comment in a cool manner,I must tell you there are things we do that end up affecting not only our lives but also our luck to success pls allow marriage women to take their husand the way they are.
for jennykadry you are awoman to be proud of.
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by Kennee(m): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2008
Thank u BkY2

Guy, Leave married women alone, hisssss
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2008
wat ever u do somebody will do onto u,remember that.
thanks
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by Easybaby(f): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2008
if all married women on this site is like me,i bet u ,u will wait all your life and never get a thought from us not to talk of calling u

If wishes were horses grin grin cheesy
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by chukz4real(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2008
Na wa 2 some people ooooo! God (I no wan ask u question sha) Y u know try send dis kain people go put for another planet far away, like PLUTO make dem kukuma dey post all dis kain thread for PLUTOLAND. Make una no vex, wetin b dere currency 4 Pluto sef?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by tkb417(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2008
see you
so na married people you like? what about those fresh teenagers?
you dont like those ones?
chei! u don kolo

See, Special Holy Ghost night is next friday, endeavour to be there
all these afflictions of married women will be dealt with
shalom!
grin grin grin
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by slovely: 2:04am On Apr 29, 2008
Let the guys help the ladies if the ladies want it. Its just a game. I know a lot of women luv it. I feel for the women
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by LadyT(f): 2:06am On Apr 29, 2008
Love spin I take it you want to be paid for your services?
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by slovely: 2:24am On Apr 29, 2008
@LadyT
I think everything is not about money, He's a guy with the hard, hot willy and willing to help. I may not mind helping out for such women if I have such pity. Anyway I think its just a game of reality. Its a mind thing.
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by lovespin: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2008
" Love spin I take it you want to be paid for your services? "

PAID? I am a liberated man when it comes to finances.I am not desperate for cash.My ego wont allow me collect cash from a lady for sex.I hate to fee bought! Besides i have enough to take care myself.
Re: For Married Women Seeking Discrete Extramarital Affairs With Toyboys In Ph. by idifu(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2012
married women looking 4 flings holla @ me 07025886874

(1) (Reply)

Join The New Bbm Adult Group By Adding Ur Bbm Pin / Romance Section( Thread To Make Peace). / Single And Searching For A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.