Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Girl Loses Virginity To N2000 Suya In Abuad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Loses Virginity To N2000 Suya In Abuad (2217 Views)

Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) / Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti / Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Loses Virginity To N2000 Suya In Abuad by dani1luv: 11:43am On May 09, 2013
Reports reaching me from a Friend in Abuad, That a Female Fresher who has never been intimate for once in her life was deflowered because of N2000 worth of Suya.

The Dude who was an expert on bed was said to have scattered her buttocks and anus and she was quickly rushed to the hospital.

N2000 Suya..For your Virginity? Sometimes I wonder if some girls stupidity are inbuilt..

Who are we to blame? The dude that lured her with Suya, or the Girl, for accepting to be deflowered
because of suya..

In my opinion, the girl should be stoned..LOL..Share your opinions..
Source: >> http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/05/girl-loses-virginity-to-n2000-suya-in.html
Re: Girl Loses Virginity To N2000 Suya In Abuad by tinuolababy(f): 11:57am On May 09, 2013
LOL @ scattered her buttocks aπϑ Anus cheesy cheesy I won't be surprised if he's an Hausa Man. I heard they have big aπϑ shapeless Joysticks grin. RIP to her kittycat
Re: Girl Loses Virginity To N2000 Suya In Abuad by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 09, 2013
Finally she ate the apple? Yes... Na now her eyes go clear.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If Someone Throws Acid At You / The Chinese have Hacked Nairaland / Student Beaten To Stupor Because Of His Hair And Trouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.