Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,008 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Interested In Working In A Bank?, Make Sure You Read This! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interested In Working In A Bank?, Make Sure You Read This! (648 Views)

Are You Interested In Working With RCCG? Here Is Your Opportunity / Are You Interested In Working With A Research Firm / Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Working In A Bank?, Make Sure You Read This! by sopesupi(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2008
TO ALL MY PEOPLE INTERESTED IN WORKIN IN ANY OF THE 25BANKS IN NIGERIA, ALLOW ME LET YOU IN ON A SECRET I JUST UNCOVERED!!

IF YOU SEND YOUR RESUME/CV TO THE WEBSITE , BELIEVE ME ALL THAT HAPPENS IS THAT IT JUST REMAIN UNTREATED IN THEIR DATABASE!!!
MY ADVICE REALLY THAT IS IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS IS TO SEND IT THROUGH SOME ONE WORKING IN THAT BANK AND I DONT MEAN A FRIEND OF URS WHO HAPPENS TO HAVE WORKED THERE FOR JUST 2YEARS, COS REALLY HE DOESNT HAVE ANY SAY YET ABOUT ANY THING , BUT INSTEAD SOMEONE THAT HAS REACHED MANAGERIAL LEVEL AND START TO SEE INVITATION ROLLOUT,

I GUESS THE REASON FOR THIS IS AS A RESULT OF WAT HAPPENED IN LAGOS OVER THE INTERCONTINENTAL BANK TEST MASSACRE, remember wink
tk kare and [flash=200,200]http://[/flash] i wish you all the best!!!!![flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Interested In Working In A Bank?, Make Sure You Read This! by Florency(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2008
Go back and get in bed with your mother !
Re: Interested In Working In A Bank?, Make Sure You Read This! by sweetonyx(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2008
@ poster
u really do not mean wat ure ,dats all i can say to u for now lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Right Here: / Pz's Fourth Stage Finally Here / Uba And Their Wahala !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.