Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Paypal Withdrawal Service: Let Me Help Convert Your Paypal Cash To Naira - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Paypal Withdrawal Service: Let Me Help Convert Your Paypal Cash To Naira (1623 Views)

Let Us Buy Your Paypal Funds And Credit Your Account Within 1 Hour / How To Convert Your Paypal Fund/earning To Naira With Ease / Sell Your Paypal Funds & Get Paid In Naira. Shop On Ebay-nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Withdrawal Service: Let Me Help Convert Your Paypal Cash To Naira by nairabase(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2013
Hello Nairalanders

Now you don’t have to worry on how to withdraw your PayPal money to your Bank account in Nigeria, we have developed this process to be hustle free and simple as long as your PayPal account is genuine and has no fraudulent link, I can help you convert your paypal cash to naira with my USA bank account within 5 business days and you are paid to your bank account in naira.

Please read our charges below

for 5-10 dollars transfer = we charge 2.5 dollars

for 10-20 dollars transfer = we charge 4dollars

for 21-30 dollars transfer = we charge 9 dollars

for 31 50 dollars transfer = we charge 14 dollars

for 51- 100 dollars transfer = we charge 29 dollars

for 101 -200 dollars transfer = we charge 40 dollars

for 201- 500 dollars transfer = we charge 60 dollars

for 500 -700 dollars transfer = we charge 80 dollars

for 700-1000 dollars transfer = we charge 100 dollars

The maximum amount you can transfer in our PayPal account a day is 1000 dollars ( Note: All bank and PayPal charges are included in our charges)

If you are ready to place your order and withdraw your PayPal cash, ontact me now at miskoblog@gmail.com or ring me up on 0813 847 6 847 with full details of how much you want to withdraw and source of funds. NEVER LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO PAYPAL AGAIN.
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service: Let Me Help Convert Your Paypal Cash To Naira by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
you can use epaymentexpert.com. They are good
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service: Let Me Help Convert Your Paypal Cash To Naira by georgeric38: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Has anyone tried these people for withdrawing PayPal money? http://auctionessistance.com/product/paypal-withdraw-service/

(1) (Reply)

We Can Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. / Get Over 100million GSM/CDMA Phone Numbers Of All Towns, LGA, States In Nigeria. / Picker Available For Westee, Moneygram. Cash Deposits Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.