Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) (1753 Views)

The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} / The University Village - A Story / My Aunt And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by FoxyVista(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2013
Time y'all hear my story. A story of my journey through Nairaland, how time and time again I was banned for standing by my own ethics. How they say I break the law with reckless abandon yet there is nothing justifiable in them banning me.

This is me... Foxy...

And I am not a law breaker.

Stay tuned as I take you through my journey of selfless service

I promise it is going to be a smooth ride.
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:59pm On May 09, 2013
Foxy_Vista: Time y'all hear my story. A story of my journey through Nairaland, how time and time again I was banned for standing by my own ethics. How they say I break the law with reckless abandon yet there is nothing justifiable in them banning me.

This is me... Foxy...

And I am not a law breaker.

Stay tuned as I take you through my journey of selfless service

I promise it is going to be a smooth ride.
I warned you o
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by FoxyVista(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2013
I walked through the wilderness of life, watching as seasons come and go. My heart I held firmly in my hand for fear of it being snatched away. I beheld the sun in its glory and the moon dancing in the cloudless skies. Well, it was cloudy once, and we all thought it was gonna rain meat balls.

How wrong we were. The only meatballs it rained were pieces of Kilishi that did not even go round. Why am I even letting my imagination run wild. I'm supposed to be writing something here.

I all started when the earth was young and men still carried their destiny around like an expensive pot. Well, men were not in charge, it was the women that held powers in their hands. They did to men what they deemed fit and they hardly fought war. The land was peaceful and everyone held to his belonging like she was guiding it for her neighbor.

If you find a slave (men) that proved to be good in bed, you announce it and everyone comes to celebrate with you. That way you are sure of having strong female warriors that could protect the land. Well, not protect in its denotative meaning since there was no battle to be fought and everyone shared properties.

Love was something that felt odd. You can't fall in love with your fellow woman and men were slaves. Creatures that were only good in cooking, farming, breaking of firewood and looking after the female children in the land. The male that were begat by the women were casted into an orphanage runned by a very powerful heartless old woman. Most of the slaves had undergone the process of moulding from her.

One night, just that night when the earth was supposed to be asleep cradled in the arms of the milky galaxy an evil was birthed into the world... Well to the women it was evil but to the men he was the long awaited savior, the one to free them from the grasp of the ruthless women.

Adam was born and casted into the orphanage like every male slave born. From there his destiny began, a destiny that went a long way to name him the first man not because he had a dangling object between his legs but because he liberated men from the clutch of women.

In the beginning...

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:24pm On May 09, 2013
Dude you can use words....only if you were not soooo...its okay. Keep it coming
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by FoxyVista(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Dude you can use words....only if you were not soooo...its okay. Keep it coming

I'm also caught by the words... Will continue it... Vista doesn't give up on things started cool
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by FoxyVista(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2013
Please I would need a little time till closing hours. Will post using my phone... Seriously, I'm trying my best not to break RULE 21 cry cry
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by An0nimus: 6:11pm On May 09, 2013
Foxy_Vista: Please I would need a little time till closing hours. Will post using my phone... Seriously, I'm trying my best not to break RULE 21 cry cry
do people really get banned for rule 21? I see people talkin' bout it here and there.

nice stuff you got btwsmiley
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by Neduzze5(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2013
Rule no 21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect
grammar and punctuation.

Lol, rule 21 ni, rule 25 ko! Keep the updates coming jare. Una think say na everybody for nairaland wey go school? Abi una never see illiterate woman wey carry BB for one hand still hold Nokia N8 for the other hand?
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by FoxyVista(m): 7:57pm On May 09, 2013
Well... I just finished stressing my butt trying to enter into a BRT... God I need a miracle o... BMW before the end of this year.

That night, the darkness had been calmed and soothing, the women were having a great time with their slaves, their moanings came up and down in unison. Such a pleasant music that their voices made.

Far away close to the edge of the river was a different song playing, instead of the satisfying moan of a woman and the grunt of a belaboured man was a voice that was raised in a sharp seprano. A high note that the night birds found peace by flying far away from the place. The shrieks was constantly interupted by another harsher voice..:

''Push Midel, push for you are a woman not one of those whimpering slaves with tales dangling between their legs.''

The voice commanded.

In between wails and sobs the screaming woman apparently known as Midel answered.

''This is my first time and I know every first time is like this. Our motherhead would not have asked for our young ones to be born far away from the colony.''

''Hush Midel, a woman never complains or cries when she is in pain.''

The voice admonished.

''I've heard youuuuuuuu!!!''

Silence filled the hut for some moment before a cry broke the dead of the night, a sharp cry.

''What hideousness. A tail dangles between it's legs''

The voice of the mid-wife spoke out.

''Please don't tell me it's an offspring of the slaves''

Midel voice was surprisingly strong.

''Yes Midel. This one sports hairy chins. A bear-bear grows on its face''

The mid-wife answered disdainfully.

''Take that creature away from me. Odin curse the child for being the first to grace my humanly womb''

Midel cursed.

What will be will be. The child had already been born, not only born but having a bear-bear on his face. A strange phenomenum that the mid-wife and the mother overlooked. Something that caused them their rightful position in the affairs of mother earth.

''Who owns this slave?''

Slynda asked with her voice that was white with age. Sorry, she is well aged so it is normal to have such a voice. All croaky like a frog and almost inaudible. She was tying a snake skin round her waist leaving her sagged breast dancing in the wind. Her hand grabbed firmly on a staff with which she used in checking the bearded boy that was brought into the orphanage.

''Belongs to Midel''

The slave who had brought the child answered his hands outstretched before him in postration with his face kissing the dust. His bare buttocks pointed to the space behind while the wind played with his sh.ithole.

''Owk... Why is this creature sporting hairs on his face?''

She asked again expecting an answer having moved behind the prostrating man.

''By the oucccchhhhhh''

The man screamed while Slydna laughed hysterically. She had sent him a nice kick on his testicles. But he dared not stand up, instead he kept his face to the ground and back out, his knees dragging on the ground. Such was the custom of being dismissed.

Again the child was not probed into why he came with a beard. No one told the motherhead until years later when it was too late.
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by FoxyVista(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2013
Something just happened to my phone, I cant seem to paragraph my work. I'm sorry if you find difficulty in reading it.

Peace!!!
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by FoxyVista(m): 8:16pm On May 09, 2013
Why would this life favour some and not favour some, why would destiny play destructive games with the lives of people. Sure this life is comedy being acted on a big screen in front of an audience.

When others seek for food to eat, others just want peace and a little feel of what it means to be hungry. People cry under oppressive rule but still badmouths a prince that choses to work with the paupers. That alone is enough to make the rich draw a line with the poor but then, a comedy is suppose to be funny till the end where the lessons are hidden that's why the rich always bump into the poor or vice-versa.

Somewhere somewhere

''Na wa for all this lazy women wey we get as wife o, come to pound pepper dem not fit.''

Atibi the drunk complained to his friend who was also reeling in the clouds after consuming shells after shells of fermented coconut water.

''You know the difference? You just wan abuse that poor woman''

Hongola replied.

''No be so na, the koboko wey I buy keep for her don master her. See as my life be, I for don buy another woman by now''

Atibi spoke his mind.

''You know I'm still wondering where you got the money for the purchase from.''

Hongola replied, baring his teeth in the process.

''If to say me and you no dey share debt for this life I for make you count your teeth with your tongue''

Atibi shot out in the process.

''You wish... Abeg make we shack jor.''
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by FoxyVista(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2013
Back again.... Good Morning y'all
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by Rapmaestro(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2013
Foxy_Vista: Back again.... Good Morning y'all
xup bro
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by FoxyVista(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2013
Rap maestro: xup bro

Where the FoxyDiva dey? I dey look for her too
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by purpinkx(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2013
Nice write up
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by yemi2plus(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Another uncompleted story
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by 1miccza: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Deleted
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
Seen... Please Remove...
Re: My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) by Therock5555(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Just turn this thread to peotry abeg

(1) (Reply)

My Suicide Note (A Short Piece) / Compatible (complete Story) / Book Summary Of The Day - 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People By Stephen Covey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.