Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss (15586 Views)

David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. / Sack David Moyes? / David Moyes Confirmed As Manchester United New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Shifiunited: 10:54pm On May 09, 2013
9jadelta: same with moyes . he never win against chelsea since he joined everton
hahaha... I bet you don't know what you're talking about. When you do, let me know.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by masqot(m): 12:16am On May 10, 2013
BodyKiss:

PREMIER LEAGUE TITLES

Manchester United -------------- 13
Ryan Giggs -------------- 13
Paul Scholes -------------- 11
Gary Neville -------------- 8
Denis Irwin -------------- 7
Roy Keane -------------- 7
David Beckham -------------- 6
Nicky Butt -------------- 6
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer -------------- 6
Phil Neville -------------- 6
Rio Ferdinand -------------- 6
Peter Schmeichel -------------- 5
Andy Cole -------------- 5
___________________ _ ______

so Chelshit and their fellow Man Shit cannot match any of Man U players
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by vandarsar(m): 12:38am On May 10, 2013
Took Fergie about 4 years to build a club. One thing you need to know is, Fergie didn't build the team on expensive players, united wasn't even the first to buy a player for at £1m mark in England, Nothingham Forest was.

We've always roll in players through the academy, kean, giggsy, brian robson, mark hughes, steve bruce, becky, nevil bros, scholes, fletcher, to mention but few. And all have gone on to become a super star in their respective positions with the exception maybe Fletcher, who got sick just when he was starting to blossom (very sad though).

Right now a few player from the academy are welback (who downed your chelsea 3 yrs ago while on loan @ sunderland), evans (better than pique), da silva brothers.....

So I don't know on what facts your ranting is based. I mean how can someone compare a man who have won about 20+ major trophies to a man who have won nothing tangible in football.... You need your head examine really.

9jadelta: nonsense moyes is far better than ferguson. moyes built a team out of nothing. man u has reputation and all the money even before ferguson joined united
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by vandarsar(m): 12:49am On May 10, 2013
But then, I begin to wonder why it was easy for Everton to beat Chelsea, especially in most of their meetings in Gudisson park?

Stop analysing footy like u just started following in 2010.

grandpoh: i c an categorically say without a doubt dat manu can neverwin against chelsea again.....rep d BLUEZ
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by brown938: 3:17am On May 10, 2013
Itoroetti :
sir Alex don rush resign for d fear of mourinho's return 2 chelsea.

Yeah! The man no wan die of heart attack. He quickly resign sharp sharp
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Nobody: 5:31am On May 10, 2013
Chimerase: Chelsea Beats Barca,Guardiola Retires! Chelsea Beats ManUtd, Fergie Retires! Chelsea Beats ARSENAL several times Dat mumu no go retire
u are wise
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Mayor21(m): 5:49am On May 10, 2013
Don't b suprise dat man utd may be so strng nex season,if moyes built a team out of nafin,a club with no financial strength,dn he'll definately du it@man utd. .jst lyk Guardiola!!. .up man united!

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by kalufelix(m): 6:38am On May 10, 2013
samfibby: Abeg, who will replace wenger.
shuaibu amodu
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by jokolly: 6:45am On May 10, 2013
Chimerase: Chelsea Beats Barca,Guardiola Retires! Chelsea Beats ManUtd, Fergie Retires! Chelsea Beats ARSENAL several times Dat mumu no go retire
guardiola did not retire, FYI.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by kalufelix(m): 6:47am On May 10, 2013
9jadelta: same with moyes . he never win against chelsea since he joined everton
hehehe...why u stil dey watch dat black n white T.v naa??
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by mickijoe: 9:21am On May 10, 2013
fergi need someone that will always listen to his advice. For me fergi remains man u coach i.e passing the instruction from the directors board
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Nobody: 10:02am On May 10, 2013
mickijoe: fergi need someone that will always listen to his advice. For me fergi remains man u coach i.e passing the instruction from the directors board
Thank you! I have been waiting for someone to come up with ds.
He needs somebody he can still give instructions and will abide with them at the onset not somebody dat can go against him from the beginning.
Dnt be surprised that man u will still be a title contender next season.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Gojebor: 10:11am On May 10, 2013
Itoroetti :
sir Alex don rush resign for d fear of mourinho's return 2 chelsea.

Retired! Correct that.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Okaforlawrence(m): 11:07am On May 10, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]in moyes we trust
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Okaforlawrence(m): 11:09am On May 10, 2013
In moyes we trust
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by coolted(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2013
iove Man U's thinking
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by OlufemiAbbey(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2013
And that's how the "Fergie Factor" ends! The EPL will be interesting next season but if Mourinho thus make his return to Chelsea, expect a total domination! Chelsea are gonna win everything there is to win in England, with little or no
resistance from City. The rest - Arsenal,
Manchester United, Tottenham and Liverpool - are just gonna be fighting for 3rd and 4th spots.

And as to peoples claim that "United is not about Fergie...", time will tell. In the meantime, do ¶ need to remind you of the psychological effect that teams changing successful coaches suffer?

1. Mourinho left Porto after winning the treble in 2003. The following season, they couldn't go far in the competition. Domestically, they were humiliated.

2. Del Bosque led Real Madrid to UCL glory in 2001. The rest in history when he was sacked. Madrid has never been in the final since then. Also, Barcelona started their dominance over Real.

3. Mourinho left Chelsea with strong winning mentality. Since then, although there has been some remarkable achievements (UCL Medal to say the most), they've never been the same.

4. Mourinho led Inter Milan to the treble before switching to Madrid. You know what happen to that indomitable squad since then.

5. Pep Guadiola* left Barcelona after winning 16 trophies in 4 years. Since then, they've never been the same. The recent debacle (7-0 aggregate loss to Bayern) will tell you that.

¶ guess all ¶'m saying is that the team is gonna feel Fergie's absence, one way or another!
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by sshalom(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2013
David Moyes was the coach I silently prayed that the board at Arsenal should consider when Arsene's time is up but Manchester United are always one step ahead. With his appointment, they have succeeded in achieving two things: 1. SAF legacy would continue to be built on; and 2. A serious minded, gentle but firm Manager who has vast EPL experience is on board. Great decision if I may say.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by marvelos: 7:37pm On May 10, 2013
Haha After next season we would know the real ManUnited Fans
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by dotcomnamename: 12:57am On Jun 14, 2013
jcgodfrey:

For obvious reasons. Can't compare Scottish league to this era of Premiership where big clubs with big money dwarf Everton's budget. I stand to be corrected but apart from Arsene Wenger, who still has big money @ his disposal but refuses to spend, David Moyes has been the most efficient manager in England with the smallest budget! Everton has ALWAYS finished in the top 10 under his reign, and top 4 twice! With little money. Infact when he sold Rooney to United in 2003, he used that money to buy Cahill, Arteta, Gravesen, Yobo too, I think...then Lescott's fee to get Jelavic n a couple new guys. Fellaini has been their biggest buy so far. So the man is extremely efficient with money. Now he's got Mirallas. Infact he's a scout! Fine, he's not been lucky with trophies, but this season he's contested for the top 4 n got great reaults against the big teams. He defeated both Manchester clubs n recently held Arsenal n Liverpool to a stalemate. Can't remember his results against Chelsea. So he knows his stuff n there's nothing to be worried about cos if he can get those results with Everton, how much more Man United. Plus he's bringing Fellaini with him, which is an added plus to United's course. I tip United for the League again.
P.S: am a gunner, but Man United is just an unbelievable enviable club. The know their stuff well.

You are not a gunner. You're a follower and a fan failure, the reason is ''Fellaini is coming to Arsenal'' can u now see that you got your F9 parallel?

Secondly, i can bet with my ATM pin, Man United will be trophyless this coming season.. It's very very obvious...
Whats out for Arsenal and Chelsea this season.. don't even mention Man United... their time has gone...
Do u watch Rooney's interview? He knew that nothing nothing for Man United again, thats why he's leaving, Ferguson saw it coming too, including scholes.. U think they're daft? park well jor oga..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everton Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 21st December 2019 / Luis Suarez Banned For 10 Games For Biting Ivanovic / Chelsea Vs Bournemouth (3 - 0) On 26th December 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.