Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Unlimited Browsing And Downloads On The Mtn Magic Sim - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unlimited Browsing And Downloads On The Mtn Magic Sim (857 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim For Life / Airtel 19gb, Mtn Magic Sim, Etisalat And Glo Cheats! Do It Yourself (diy) / Plastation 2 With 9games And Psp With 10games And Downloads Of Game For Ps2 And Psp .xbox Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Browsing And Downloads On The Mtn Magic Sim by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 09, 2013
the mtn magic sim allows you to browse and download unlimitedly! It has been going on for months, it also works perfectly on all phones and modems and i guess its time for the masses to take advantage of it! Because paying to browse is too expensive! For more information on the step by step turorial on how to hit the jackpot,you can reach seth on this number 07035368680
Re: Unlimited Browsing And Downloads On The Mtn Magic Sim by bosa1(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2013
do you want to collect money? kindly state the amount and if you can give it out free, this is my email: hontegrity@gmail.com
Re: Unlimited Browsing And Downloads On The Mtn Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2013
can it work with normal APN or I have to configure APN? Cos my phone has APN issues sad

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Blackberry Bold 6(9760) *in Box* Available For Sale!!! / Neatly used iPhone 4s, 5 And Htc One X+ For Sale. / For Sale Blackberry Torch 3 .....N18K ....SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.