Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,083 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

MOTIVATION>>1... 2 ...3 (inspirational Quotes) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MOTIVATION>>1... 2 ...3 (inspirational Quotes) (685 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome's Inspirational Blog, Does It Hold A Warning? / Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace / Drop Your Favourite Hymns, Gospel Songs, Inspirational Quotes, E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MOTIVATION>>1... 2 ...3 (inspirational Quotes) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 09, 2013
If like me you love motivational quotes, please share them here so others can read and be enlightened.Add your quotes here with the authors names>>>
I start with the following 3 quotes:

1."Imagination is more important than education.Education is limited but imagination is endless"
~Albert Einstien

2."How much you can do depends on how much you think you can do"
~Glen Bland

3."You may succeed if nobody believes in you but you will never succeed if you don't believe in your self"
~N.Bona
Re: MOTIVATION>>1... 2 ...3 (inspirational Quotes) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 09, 2013
"The bad news is TIME FLIES.The good news is YOU'RE THE PILOT" shocked
~Michael Althsuler
Re: MOTIVATION>>1... 2 ...3 (inspirational Quotes) by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 11, 2013
"The things that are easy to do are also easy not to do"
~Jim Rohn
Re: MOTIVATION>>1... 2 ...3 (inspirational Quotes) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 12, 2013
"The people who turn out the best are those who make the best out of the way things turn out'
~John Wooden
Re: MOTIVATION>>1... 2 ...3 (inspirational Quotes) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 12, 2013
"To know the whole world is nothing when compared to knowing your own inner mystery of life"
~Osha
Re: MOTIVATION>>1... 2 ...3 (inspirational Quotes) by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 13, 2013
"I cannot do everything but I can do something.Therefore I will not refuse to do the something I can do"[color=#990000][/color]
~Helen Keller
Re: MOTIVATION>>1... 2 ...3 (inspirational Quotes) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 13, 2013
..3 MAJORE SECRETS OF SUCCESS:
1>Think Big but start small
2>Use what you have to attract what you need
3>Do your best with what you have where you are.
~Evang OneWay
Re: MOTIVATION>>1... 2 ...3 (inspirational Quotes) by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 13, 2013
"I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best."
~Benjamin Disraeli
Re: MOTIVATION>>1... 2 ...3 (inspirational Quotes) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 14, 2013
DON'T GIUE UP>
"The man who wins may have been counted out several times but he refused to mind the referee"
~Anon
Re: MOTIVATION>>1... 2 ...3 (inspirational Quotes) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 14, 2013
"You may not change the way you are but you can change the way you feel about the way you are"
~Anon cheesy"You may not change the way you are but you can change the way you feel about the way you are"
~Anon
Re: MOTIVATION>>1... 2 ...3 (inspirational Quotes) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 18, 2013
The great secret of success in life is for a man to be ready when his opportunity comes.

— Benjamin Disraeli

(1) (Reply)

Read The Testimony Of Stanley Praimnath Who Survived The Sept 11 Attack / Check Out Pope's Newest Car: A Sign Of Commitment To Humility / Open Letter To Ese Walter And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.