Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Cheeky Fellow - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cheeky Fellow (1060 Views)

Photo: Caption This Confused Fellow / Updated Passport Pictures Of Our Fellow Nairalanders / Cheeky Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheeky Fellow by fulanixx(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2006
lawyer defending a man accused of theft tried this creative defense: "My client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few small items. His arm is not himself, and I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offense committed by his limb." "Well put," the judge replied. "Using your logic, I sentence the defendant's arm to one year's imprisonment. He can accompany it or not, as he chooses." The defendant smiled. And, with his lawyer's assistance, he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench and walked out.
Re: Cheeky Fellow by dm(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2006
angry angry angry Re-cycled
Re: Cheeky Fellow by eveseh(f): 4:38pm On May 14, 2006
lol wahahahhaha
Re: Cheeky Fellow by spikelord(m): 12:18am On May 16, 2006
Don't know if this is the recycled version of the joke or the other one!
Re: Cheeky Fellow by diddy4(m): 12:21am On May 16, 2006
me too man, dunno which one is recycled.

(1) (Reply)

Help With A Riddle / The New Face / Explaining After 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.