Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Am In Need Of A Stock Software - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Am In Need Of A Stock Software (769 Views)

Any Person Can Design A Stock Program / Stock Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of A Stock Software by segeealagb: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2008
i work with an engineering company. who have a large store of materials and currently we have problem in balancing the materials in and materials out. i will be glad if the house can introduce me to any software that can make this easy. please my email is segeealagbe@yahoo.com or 08062946833, pls it urgent to save my job.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Stock Software by Kamali(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2008
I have an inventory software that will solve your problem.It is already tested and also not expensive for the kind of advantage it has.

I will be willing to demonstrate it to you an an appropriate time fixed by you.
call me 08051161664 to fix an appointment.

(1) (Reply)

Java,v-basic And Php Free Dwnload / Ebook On Dvd. Php, Game Design (c++,c,vb), Python, Assembly, Etc / Modern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.