Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Photos: Vast Of Bracket Diagnosed With Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Vast Of Bracket Diagnosed With Cancer (783 Views)

I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says / Photos From Vast Of Bracket Welcome Party After Undergoing Cancer Treatment / Vast Of Bracket Diagnosed With Lymphoma (Cancer Of The Blood) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Vast Of Bracket Diagnosed With Cancer by trendystuf(f): 8:55pm On May 09, 2013
Nwanchukwu Ozioko, (a.k.a Vast) is one half of the popular singing duo, Bracket. The yori yori crooner has been diagnosed with Lymphoma - a type of cancer of the blood. He was diagnosed in London this February after suffering serious body pains, headaches, non stop coughing, loss of weight and weakness while in Paris for a show. Our source confirmed he is responding well to chemotherapy. treatment. Ironically, the hospital(s) he went to in Nigeria were unable to diagnose his ailment - treatment would have started earlier.

This is what we've all be talking about - basic health care is non-existent in Nigeria! We wish him soonest "recover"!

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/05/photos-vast-of-bracket-diagnosed-with.html

Re: Photos: Vast Of Bracket Diagnosed With Cancer by Inik(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2013
Cancer seems to be the second most deadly disease after Aids. It is no respecter of persons. I wish him quick recovery, Bracket is a duo that makes lovely music.

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Announced As Judge For The 2013 Miss Universe Pageant / Karen Igho Wants To Cut Her Hair! / "I Am A Sinner"- Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.