Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Kenyan Multiple Entry Visa, 6 Months Course. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Multiple Entry Visa, 6 Months Course. (813 Views)

Help! Pls How Much Is UAE Multiple Entry Visa? / Let Me Help You Facilitate Student Entry Visa(shengen) To The Netherlands. / Help With Dubai Entry Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Multiple Entry Visa, 6 Months Course. by bluerange(f): 3:33am On May 10, 2013
Am getting up my Kenyan multiple entry visa in the next 2 weeks and valid for 12 months, (have visited Kenya before). Something came up yesterday and it is about me enrolling for a 6 months course in Nairobi. I want to confirm if my multiple entry visa would cover me?
Re: Kenyan Multiple Entry Visa, 6 Months Course. by dasparrow: 7:10pm On May 11, 2013
bluerange: Am getting up my Kenyan multiple entry visa in the next 2 weeks and valid for 12 months, (have visited Kenya before). Something came up yesterday and it is about me enrolling for a 6 months course in Nairobi. I want to confirm if my multiple entry visa would cover me?

Wouldn't you need a student visa if you are going to study there even if it is for 6 months? I highly suggest you contact the Kenyan embassy and inquire so you don't end up breaking their immigration rules. Multiple entry visa covers you as a tourist as long as you are not staying longer than a few weeks. In your case, you are planning to spend half a year there studying so I suggest you obtain the appropriate visa for that. If you violate the rules of your multiple entry visa, you might have a hard time getting another Kenyan visa in the near future.

(1) (Reply)

German Embassy And Visa Part 2 / Cheapest Airline Back Home Frm Uk / Ifesinachi Tranport Company Is The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.