Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

NEWS:FAA To Lift Ban On In-flight Use Of Electronic Gadgets - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / NEWS:FAA To Lift Ban On In-flight Use Of Electronic Gadgets (632 Views)

Soaking Garri After Buying Latest Gadgets; Even Kids Mad At GEJ (pics) / In Flight Safety Manual / Cashless In Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEWS:FAA To Lift Ban On In-flight Use Of Electronic Gadgets by Myself2(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2013
Responses;

The FAA still hasn't lifted the restrictions on farting on planes.

Crockodile D • 4 hours agoReport Abuse
How about making flying safer...If you can't wait till you land to call mom and tell her the weather...to freaking bad...it will be as bad as people driving while talking and texting...

Alaina • 9 hours agoReport Abuse
its sad that electronic devices have taken over life.
6 Replies .

BabaBooey • 9 hours agoReport Abuse
Awe, I was hoping it was a rule allowing me to keep my Monkey in my lap

http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/faa-considers-allowing-electronic-devices-180030747.html

(1) (Reply)

Hurricane Turned The Trampoline / Smartkid.lol / Application Form To Marry My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.