Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Glo Big5 Multiplier - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Big5 Multiplier (716 Views)

Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Big5 Multiplier by nnasino(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2013
Glo have to be clearer in their promos if not they'll continue to have more dissatisfied customers. I migrated to the big5 package yesterday and recharged N500 expecting bonus of N2000 that I could use to call any network, browse and send sms. Instead I got N600 on my bonus account and it could only call glo numbers. I called customer care this morning and they explained everything. She said they give 10mb, 600 for on net, 100n offnet and 150 sms on net. Why wouldn't they just say this from d onset. Everyone should know what to expect since they (glo) couldn't be straightforward.
Re: Glo Big5 Multiplier by asudan: 5:31pm On May 10, 2013
nnasino: Glo have to be clearer in their promos if not they'll continue to have more dissatisfied customers. I migrated to the big5 package yesterday and recharged N500 expecting bonus of N2000 that I could use to call any network, browse and send sms. Instead I got N600 on my bonus account and it could only call glo numbers. I called customer care this morning and they explained everything. She said they give 10mb, 600 for on net, 100n offnet and 150 sms on net. Why wouldn't they just say this from d onset. Everyone should know what to expect since they (glo) couldn't be straightforward.
abeg no mind them na so so wayo thing dem do.
Re: Glo Big5 Multiplier by chineduace(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2013
Expect more shock... The call rate is 50k/sec

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno D3 Questions / Wanna Get Galaxy S4 Today. Tell Me Ur Experience Of It / Help!! How Can Install i Modern Combat 4 On Tecno N7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.