Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

New Procedure On How To Make Mtn Magic Sim - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Procedure On How To Make Mtn Magic Sim (1077 Views)

SEUN Deleted My Last Two Weeks Topic On MTN Magic SIM . Why? / Glo Magic Sim Is Back!! No More Vpns / Good News Mtn Magic Sim Is Back Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Procedure On How To Make Mtn Magic Sim by Nobody: 9:40am On May 10, 2013
Am sure you must have heard about the mtn magic sim sold 3k which allows you to browse nd ping unli$mitedly,however am wiling to give out the new procedure on how to configure the sim @ just #750,so if you are interested you call me now and mind you,am not a fraudster,as soon as you send it to me I reply you with the procedure through text.thank you
Re: New Procedure On How To Make Mtn Magic Sim by 9japrof(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2013
chief u shld have posted ur number so that it could have been easier for you o be contacted.

besides i have to remind you to make sure you were able to make yourself anonymous cos of the effects your scammig will do to you. - i wouldnt stop in making sure i ruin ur reputation, thats if you got one.
Re: New Procedure On How To Make Mtn Magic Sim by ndnuray(m): 10:21am On May 11, 2013
buhahaha, bad guy...i like dis ur comment
9japrof: chief u shld have posted ur number so that it could have been easier for you o be contacted.

besides i have to remind you to make sure you were able to make yourself anonymous cos of the effects your scammig will do to you. - i wouldnt stop in making sure i ruin ur reputation, thats if you got one.

(1) (Reply)

Internet Zero (Accessing Free Internet - Text Only Browsing Using Facebook Zero) / Please Help: My Blog Has Been Hacked / Help! Forum Issues...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.