Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Transcorp: Is There Any Hope For Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transcorp: Is There Any Hope For Company (715 Views)

Tony Elumelu In The Gym At Transcorp Hotel / CBN Celebrates Its "Achievements" At Transcorp Hilton (photos) / An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transcorp: Is There Any Hope For Company by GMG(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

I want to first say that your wealth of experience and contribution have librated so many people including me. I am about to make some business decision that will involve buying a large amount of shares in Transcorp but I don't seem to know alot about what the future of the company seem to be.

Please any information that you may have on the company will be highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Credit And Industry / Clickbank Account Opening With America Address / We Can Do Biz Together Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.