Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Forex Trading Strategies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Strategies (1625 Views)

Binary Options Trading Strategies That Work / Professional Forex Trading Strategies – The Greatest Trading Tools / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading Strategies by frond: 12:37pm On May 10, 2013
I am a full time Forex and Indices trader and as every seasoned trader can attest to that a times it can be lonely and dull despite being in black. However sharing information and strategies with people of like mind can be rewarding and lively. I have therefore decided to create this forum to share experience and strategies with fellow traders. Please let us know your strategies and how it has worked for you.
Re: Forex Trading Strategies by jamace(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2013
Please declare it open. I mean, start the discussion by telling us your strategy.
Re: Forex Trading Strategies by ecoword: 6:46pm On May 10, 2013
I'm a full time trader and 've paticipated in several contest with wining bonus using FX open platform. I'm a scalper trader with good profitable target. what matter most is money you make in forex and not noise over IP. I've records of my weekly trades. thanks
Re: Forex Trading Strategies by VICTOFX(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2013
which of the analysis do you dwell on mostly to make you trading moves?
Re: Forex Trading Strategies by frond: 11:03am On May 15, 2013
It is good to share our experiences and if possible hints about trade and entry or exit alert. All these are welcome in this forum. Scalping is good for people that can glue with computer. I found it stressful, though some enjoy it. My strategy is to get between 60 to 100 points week. This is doable if you're patient.

please keep the thoughts coming
Re: Forex Trading Strategies by frond: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
Guys let turn this room to FX trade alert. This should be helpful to confirm trade entry.
Re: Forex Trading Strategies by seunblack(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
Am really interested in forex trading,I av bits of knowledge but I need I still need help wit an active trader puting me tru,how do u tink I can get help?I do nt intend to derail d thread,but I really need dis help.tanks
Re: Forex Trading Strategies by frond: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
Guys any calls for next week?
Re: Forex Trading Strategies by frond: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Where are the forex traders in Nigeria, please say something to this room.

Seun can you please take to front page. This will really really help traders
Re: Forex Trading Strategies by ideyvexnow: 12:28am On Jul 27, 2013
Hi fellow forex traders,

Have you been trading forex for a long time without success?

Have you repeatedly lost all the money in your forex account.

Are you thinking about quiting forex trading altogether?

Do you want to turn your fortunes around?

Then this is for you.

Introducing the most profitable forex trading course ever.

The Forex Knights Mentoring Program.
http://www.forexknights.com/store-mentoringprogram.php

Ever since I began using this system in my live trading, I have become consistently profitable.

If you want to join the top 5% of profitable forex traders in grabbing your own share from the forex market on a daily basis, then simply send me a Private message or
send an email to forexexperttrader@yahoo.com

The Price is $25

I accept payment through perfect money.

You can easily fund perfect money through www.nigeriagoldexchange.ng

I've using them for 2 years now and you can fund up to $200 perfect money web money paypal etc. with needing to submit and verification documents like proof or address or paasport.

Cheers

David
Re: Forex Trading Strategies by frond: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
ideyvexnow: Hi fellow forex traders,

Have you been trading forex for a long time without success?

Have you repeatedly lost all the money in your forex account.

Are you thinking about quiting forex trading altogether?

Do you want to turn your fortunes around?

Then this is for you.

Introducing the most profitable forex trading course ever.

The Forex Knights Mentoring Program.
http://www.forexknights.com/store-mentoringprogram.php

Ever since I began using this system in my live trading, I have become consistently profitable.

If you want to join the top 5% of profitable forex traders in grabbing your own share from the forex market on a daily basis, then simply send me a Private message or
send an email to forexexperttrader@yahoo.com

The Price is $25

I accept payment through perfect money.

You can easily fund perfect money through www.nigeriagoldexchange.ng

I've using them for 2 years now and you can fund up to $200 perfect money web money paypal etc. with needing to submit and verification documents like proof or address or paasport.

Cheers

David

This is not what we need in this room. We don't need any advertisement of your strategies. Please share it with us.
Re: Forex Trading Strategies by frond: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2013
I think the problem with the majority of forex traders is that they are not profitable otherwise this chat room would have full of strategies no matter how unconventional it might be. Please share your strategy and let us learn from it.
Re: Forex Trading Strategies by Zither(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2013
Op, I only want to point out something you may have overlooked among others. Since you started this thread we are yet to know the strategy you apply in trading forex. Nothing is known about how and when you trade, why you pick a trade or what currencies/assets you trade.
See, your anger that people have not responded as you would have liked is not justified because you never even responded to the title of your thread.
That is just my observation. It means the problem lies in your approach not the people.
Re: Forex Trading Strategies by frond: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2013
Zither: Op, I only want to point out something you may have overlooked among others. Since you started this thread we are yet to know the strategy you apply in trading forex. Nothing is known about how and when you trade, why you pick a trade or what currencies/assets you trade.
See, your anger that people have not responded as you would have liked is not justified because you never even responded to the title of your thread.
That is just my observation. It means the problem lies in your approach not the people.

Thanks for your comment. Point of correction I am not angry howbeit you are right. At least you have said something. More from other gurus.
Re: Forex Trading Strategies by Kirinwa: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
frond:

Thanks for your comment. Point of correction I am not angry howbeit you are right. At least you have said something. More from other gurus.

Op you are not a trader.I have not seen your breaklight in FTA thread.Is it that you need alerts or strategies.Come out open lets help you otherwise your antics aint working.
Re: Forex Trading Strategies by frond: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Kirinwa:

Op you are not a trader.I have not seen your breaklight in FTA thread.Is it that you need alerts or strategies.Come out open lets help you otherwise your antics aint working.
ok o!

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Stationary Items In Lagos / The REAL Biz For Financial Freedom 100% Completely PASSIVE - No More BS Hyips! / How I Got Scammed 15k By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.