Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos (19380 Views)

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor / X-factor (Who's Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by HezronLorraine(m): 7:55pm On May 10, 2013
fckyourman: Why must we copy everything.

Nigerin Idol
Nigeria Xfactor
Nigeria Got Talent.

Why can't we be original for once.
I can't say who the fool is between you and the daftasians dt liked ur senseless comment.if u had gone to skul,attended classes u'll know better none of this competition is a copy.its a global platform.its because of people like you who probably flew over skul fence to copy notes during recss and jet off dt decree 21 was made.isn't there a NL decree that says don't post always,it goes to you.mtseeew.
Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by Inik(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2013
Where are the hilarious pictures
Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 10, 2013

Nigerin Idol
Nigeria Xfactor
Nigeria Got Talent.

The computer you are using is it not western product the shoes u wearing or u wardrobe contain western stuff..ur cell phone prolly BB is western.. we have to copy and make it better thts all
Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by lafuria1(m): 9:16pm On May 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I can't say who the fool is between you and the daftasians dt liked ur senseless comment.if u had gone to skul,attended classes u'll know better none of this competition is a copy.its a global platform.its because of people like you who probably flew over skul fence to copy notes during recss and jet off dt decree 21 was made.isn't there a NL decree that says don't post always,it goes to you.mtseeew.

do you work at the xfactor auditions, seriously do you? all you needed to do was explain how things are, not going about on whether he attended class or not. you lack manners in responding to people. the guy didnt even insult anyone but only asked y cant nigerians be original. he obviously asked a wrong question. but you went responded as if................... just chill, thats it.

1 Like

Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by sholay2011(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2013
Whether the idea of the talent hunt is original or not isn't my concern. But, don't we have enough talent shows already? undecided

Can't people come up with shows like debates on reasonable topics that are of concern, maths quiz etc., just lyk dat Zain Africa challenge?

Entertainment is a secondary thing to the economy, whether we agree or not. Let's promote shows that also encourage knowledge and scholastic abilities.

We don sabi say we get talent for naija die!

2 Likes

Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 10, 2013
Sophiegurl: What's hilarious about these photos now? Msheewwwwwwww

grin grin

I KNOW RIGHT?
ok well the guy on the floor did make me smile
but..still.
Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by nolio(m): 10:16pm On May 10, 2013
Pls let me knw wen we have Nigeria fear factor
texazzpete:

It's a franchise, not a 'copy'. I urge you to reject ignorance.

1 Like

Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by Ardedaryor(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2013
passing by listenin to "jaiye jaiye" lolzzz at dat last pix
Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by Ardedaryor(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2013
passing by listenin to "jaiye jaiye" lolzzz at dat last pix him b like say "owo unla" don "wole" for d guy!
Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by mbhs139(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2013

Nigerin Idol
Nigeria Xfactor
Nigeria Got Talent.

and see reply below

goldfish80:
Theres no copy here oga, these franchise have their talent hunts spread out to so many countries like UK,USA,Australia,SA to name α few. You should be glad Naij Iڪ getting on the map of Entertainment

Hmmmm, be glad? Aren't all these a distraction to our able bodied booming youths?

Look my friend, we've gotten a situation on our hands. All these things were not created for just the fun of it; by the time we realise what has hit us, I pray it's not too late. You know what, every young person now wants to be the next Iyanya; Chidinma; Moses; Omawunmi; Timi Dakolo, and the list goes on.

Pray, is this how a society grows?

Back to the earlier times in the United State, when slave trade was abolished, the American Government then pump money and fame into sports and the entertainment industry and encouraged the blacks to dominate this areas, while the whites were the ones going to school, making all the ground breaking discoveries.

Do you wonder why it is mostly blacks that rule the airwaves and sporting arenas in America before now? That's the gist. But in the end, it is still the same Government and the press with which the hyped and propelled such people to the top that they will use to bring them down at the height of their career: Mike Tyson; Tiger Woods; and a host of others.

My point is, all this programme are a get rich quick madness that we can not gain any sustainable economic benefit from. So, the person that said we are copy cats (and always copying the wrong thing) may not be wrong. And we aren't loosing out in anything like you claimed if we don't take part. We are only out a big deal by our blind copy-copy attitude.

1 Like

Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 10, 2013
Ogbeche77: Next fuji Star auditioning ll start at ibadan next week, you can also pick up the form, support the originality you are campaigning for grin

Yea, we need more of this sha wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yk9ne0r_xs
Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by tpia5: 12:45am On May 11, 2013
Next fuji Star auditioning ll start at ibadan next week, you can also pick up the form, support the originality you are campaigning for

this sounds interesting.
Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by kevoh(m): 6:30am On May 11, 2013
@mbhs139
Dude you just spoke my mind. Thumbs Up
Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by moppie123(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2013
It's a franchise. ....same with who wants to be a millionaire

Nigerin Idol
Nigeria Xfactor
Nigeria Got Talent.

Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by armadeo(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2013
Akshow: Is the second to d las guy in a suit, safari, waist coat or monkey jacket? And d cap! The guy looks like a freaking magician.

U took the thought right outta my head. Iswerrigad.
Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by Agimor(m): 11:14am On May 11, 2013
Is these what the op called hilarious,perhaps you don't the word hilarious.
Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by mikron(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2013
Judolisco: Wats my business, nd wats he doin on da floor
na epilepsy dey do am
Re: X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos by kabaka1: 2:25am On May 12, 2013

Nigerin Idol
Nigeria Xfactor
Nigeria Got Talent.

So u think other countries like US that copied these shows are foolish?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive / Premiere Of "Anyanwu Ututu": Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor, Rita Edochie Attend / Neoenergy Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.