Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Nba Playoffs 08-predictions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Playoffs 08-predictions (8725 Views)

NBA Playoffs/championship / NFL Playoffs are Here. / Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by SeanT21(f): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2008
I predict the Cleveland Cavaliers is gonna win this year. Last Yera they fell short.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by doyin13(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2008
SeanT21:

I predict the Cleveland Cavaliers is going to win this year. Last Yera they fell short.

You must be having a laff lass. . . . .

Cavs indeed. . . .I don't even see them beating the Wizards in the first round.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by SeanT21(f): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2008
Lebron james will lead the cavs to victory. Gilbert is not even on LeBron level.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by doyin13(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2008
Well we shall see. . . . . I am jus hoping for an entertaining series
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by SeanT21(f): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2008
what i tell you boy, we won on sunday
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by doyin13(m): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2008
Smally cheesy it ain't over till the win column reaches 4.

Slow ya roll
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by SeanT21(f): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2008
ok. I feel ya
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by jgirl3: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2008
Is this a joke? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How dare the Cavs win? - They had home advantage that's why.
I don't think anyone from the eastern conference is going to win. The worst team in the western conference is better than the 3rd best team in the eastern conference. It's so vicious that i'm sure either Lakers, Hornets cheesy, Suns or Spurs will win.
LeBron and Wallace cannot continue to carry the team on their backs.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by SeanT21(f): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2008
Ok we won on monday again. 2-0 baby.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by TCUBE(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2008
shut up there, cavaliers ko, cavoki ni, where the boston celtic dey ( garnet,peirce and allen ) , where kobe,bynom,odom.fisher,gasol dey for lakers u dey talk cavaliers, plzz
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by princeonx: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2008
@TCUBE: hope say no be my Cavaliers you dey talk about like that?
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by jgirl3: 6:42am On Apr 23, 2008
Cavs are winning nothing.
They might win against the Wizards but they are not winning overall.
Celtics will dismantle time so they won't even win in their own conference.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by JeSoul(f): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2008
I was waiting for someone to start an NBA playoffs thread cheesy

poster, the Cavs are going fishin' if not in the first Rd, then the 2nd. I too picked Washington to beat them and I still think they can. . .we'll see. But seriously, Agent Zero needs to shut up if he can't back it up on the court.

Western Conference: it's so hard to say who'll come out on top. . . it's prob btw the Lakers, Spurs and Hornets.
Eastern Conference: yes I'm biased, I live in Boston, cheesy but I think the fact the Celtics will def win the east - after a tough series with Detroit if detroit can get their act together against Philly
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by SeanT21(f): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2008
i cant believe ya ll are underestimating King James.

We are all witness. James is going down in History.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by jgirl3: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2008
SeanT21 - Cavs is a team that's based on only James and Wallace. Other team members need to equally play a part in the game. James is an amazing playa but CP3 for MVP!!!!! grin
JeSoul - there is no need for biases here - it's so clear that Boston will demolish the Eastern conference.

I'm all the way for the Hornets not because i'm biased but because they are just the ideal underdogs. . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by JeSoul(f): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2008
SeanT21:

i can't believe ya ll are underestimating King James.

We are all witness. James is going down in History.

SeanT21, girl, let go of that dream! lol. . .the Cavs are def going down alright, down home! lol.

j-girl:

SeanT21 - Cavs is a team that's based on only James and Wallace. Other team members need to equally play a part in the game. James is an amazing playa but CP3 for MVP!!!!! grin
JeSoul - there is no need for biases here - it's so clear that Boston will demolish the Eastern conference.

I'm all the way for the Hornets not because i'm biased but because they are just the ideal underdogs. . . . . grin grin grin

Not to rumble ur bubble, but it's looking like Kobe might steal the MVP trophy from Paul.

as 4 dem cavs, even Ben wallace is fading into obscurity. . . he is not the same force as he was a couple yrs ago with Detroit. Cavs will make it at most into the 2nd rd and then go fishin' along with the Mavs and Rockets . . . grin To think I believed for a second Dallas was reborn with Dirk's comeback and poised to make some noise, so far I've been very disappointed in them. And so much for Houston's 22-game win streak, seems like it was a decade ago. . . when it was happening I told my boy, just wait till the playoffs, they'll lose in the 1st rd again. T-Mac is NOT as great as we would all like to think if he cannot carry a team into rd 2 - for once in his career!
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by jgirl3: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ JeSoul - I know!
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by JeSoul(f): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2008
wow. . .I did not expect the Rockets to win any games, especially on the road.

double wow, Washington returned the favor to Cleveland with a beatdown by 36 points!!! I guess until someone loses at home the series ain't done yet.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by A40(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2008
The Rockets played with some soul i was really suprised at it they needed some more of that at Houston.As for the Wiz well lets just say Cleveland got their butts kicked hopefully they can do the same come Game 4
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by JeSoul(f): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2008
A-40. . .
did you move your bed to the AA center? cheesy I take it you're a Mavs fan? . . . yikes! cheesy these must be trying times where your faith gets passed thru the fire, ain't it? grin
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by A40(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Je-soul
Cowboys,Stars,Mavericks anything thats got Dallas in it lol.Seriously though i expect the Mavs to pick Game 3 and yes i agree with ya these are trying times
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by JeSoul(f): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2008
ooh so you must also be waiting for Pacman to lift the s'boys to SB status smiley. Seems like Jerry Jones is making Dallas the city of second chances. . . this is the 3rd "excommunicated" guy in 2yrs right?

Back to NBA.
I liked the guts Dirk showed in coming back and re-injecting the team with much needed energy to sneak into the playoff picture. But the last 2 games have left me angered that I dared to hope they'd want to take out some revenge on the rest of the leauge for what they suffered last yr.

well I guess it ain't ova till that fat lady raps smiley
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by A40(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Jesoul
Yep thats wassup its about time we played in that fiesta.Hope you have recovered from your SB disappointment hopefully the Celts wouldnt also flatter to deceive.

We cant always rely on Dirk,Josh,Kidd and Terry gotta help out Brandon Bass is the only one somewhat trying undecided Avery Johnson needs to get us a dominant post player come next season make Dampier go old folks home the guy plays like a granny these days.Although the Hornets are a good side but i still expect us to come out tops
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2008
JeSoul:

SeanT21, girl, let go of that dream! lol. . .the Cavs are def going down alright, down home! lol.

Not to rumble your bubble, but it's looking like Kobe might steal the MVP trophy from Paul.

as 4 them cavs, even Ben wallace is fading into obscurity. . . he is not the same force as he was a couple years ago with Detroit. Cavs will make it at most into the 2nd rd and then go fishin' along with the Mavs and Rockets . . . grin To think I believed for a second Dallas was reborn with Dirk's comeback and poised to make some noise, so far I've been very disappointed in them. And so much for Houston's 22-game win streak, seems like it was a decade ago. . . when it was happening I told my boy, just wait till the playoffs, they'll lose in the 1st rd again. [b[b]]T-Mac is NOT as great as we would all like to think if he cannot carry a team into rd 2 - for once in his career[/b]![/b]
JESOUl
that's kind of harsh- need i remind you that T-Mac has the highest increase in ppg from the regular season to the Playoff
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by JeSoul(f): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

JESOUl
that's kind of harsh- need i remind you that T-Mac has the highest increase in ppg from the regular season to the Playoff

You're right, I know I was harsh . . . sorry. . .I guess there was some lingering hostility from the hiss I gave when he complained about the referee-ing in game 1 or was it 2? I forget. I was like "dude, just hush and play" and prove to us you're truly a super-star. I know he's had a lotta injury problems but hey this is the NBA, you need to prove urself.

I mean the guy only sabi dunk in the past from his orlando days, unfortunately he's going to have to find his inner Jordan and carry a team by himself or else . . . lipsrsealed

A-40:

@Jesoul
Yep thats wassup its about time we played in that fiesta.Hope you have recovered from your SB disappointment hopefully the Celts wouldnt also flatter to deceive.

We can't always rely on Dirk,Josh,Kidd and Terry gotta help out Brandon Bass is the only one somewhat trying undecided Avery Johnson needs to get us a dominant post player come next season make Dampier go old folks home the guy plays like a granny these days.Although the Hornets are a good side but i still expect us to come out tops

hmmmm SB, I'm still heartbroken for Tom terrific. . . cry why you come mention am now? cry you're making me sad all over again. Next time instead of going to NY to visit that g-girl, he should stay right here at my apt in boston. . . it's certainly big enuff cheesy

Yes the Celtics will unbreak my heart grin
I like your faith in ur team, me self I was cheering for them to get into the playoffs and then turn into savages that ripped thru anyone in their path to the finals - I am still cheering. Tell Dirk while you're there in the locker room to channel his inner steven seagal or bruce lee cheesy whichever he finds first. They had better win tonite. . . 0-3 is an impossible hole to climb out from.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2008
Even if Dallas wins Todays game - which I totally doubt, I still don't see them winning the series. It's not because they lack a dominating Big man because Dampier can go toe-et-toe with Chandler, but rather because they traded Devin Harris for the speedless Kidd. Dallas was never a penetrating Kidd, they never needed him. What they needed was a fast, defensive player - who can kick the ball back to jason terry, howard and Nowitzki, 

LAKERS - ALL THE WAy, wait till Bynum is back,

NFL: to those who follow
Do you think Jake Long picked by the Dolphin will live up to his first pick hype
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by JeSoul(f): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2008
I think the reason the Mav took the risk and traded Harris is becos they hadn't gotten over the proverbial "hump" with him, why not try to get a more experience PG and try again?
and don't sleep on Kidd, I know too personally he's a triple double machine, all the heartache NJ gave boston all those yrs was becos of him.

Lakers? I thot you were a houston fan?

Well it's hard to predict whether nfl drafts will be successful or not . . . I mean Brady was picked 199! and the #1 pick from couple yrs ago is not even playing right now. Time will tell. Even I thot Eli would be a flop trying to live up to his brother and fathers name, angry boy was I wrong.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2008
have being a Laker fan since i started watching basketball. but for Houston, i have to because they are the hometown club- you know. but if they meet Lakers this time, I might want them to win because of T-mac, other than that. Lakers all the way.

for jake long, i kind of see him doing good because he will be under the tutelage of parcell
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by SeanT21(f): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2008
Kobe Bryant self indulgent ass ain't winning nothing.

ya ll wizards fans were lucky that ya ll won on Thursday. Cleveland is comming back in game 4. James and varejoa were the only one actually playing the game, the rest were just being stupid.

For the wizards fans that were booing James when he was at the free throw line all i gotta say is that ya ll are just mad because gilbert ain't as good as James. Agent ZERO will always be agent ZERO, AND JAMES, well we are all witness.

2008 trophy is going to James and the cavs.

Plus Why did the cavs get Ben wallace, this nigga average like 10 points a game. they should get Jason Kidd or wade.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by doyin13(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

have being a Laker fan since i started watching basketball. but for Houston, i have to because they are the hometown club- you know. but if they meet Lakers this time, I might want them to win because of T-mac, other than that. Lakers all the way.

for jake long, i kind of see him doing good because he will be under the tutelage of parcell

Jake Long is only going to be as good as Parcells makes the Dolphins

I remember the Raiders took an Offensive tackle with the second pick a few years back,
promising as well but he has been caught up in the mess that is Oaklan

Certainly, he will not be the one man action figure that is or was Orlando Pace

Personally sha, I would not pick a lineman in the first round let alone with the first pick.

I'd rather fill the WR, QB, Rb(altho the Broncos always seem to do well with late round RB'S) and CB with first round picks.

Perhaps a defensive end I guess might get my consideration.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by A40(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2008
Cavs winning the Championships i dont think so i am not sure they wpuld even survive Boston
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by SeanT21(f): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2008
ok we won on sunday. 3-1 now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

WAFCON 2022: Nigeria Squad Still Waiting For Unpaid Bonuses And Allowances / Southampton Sack Head Coach, Ralph Hasenhuttl / Open A Nairabet Account And Get Free 7000 Naira Welcome Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.