Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair (1225 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Vs Tonto Dike Vs Toke Makinwa:Who Rocks The Blonde Hair Best?(photos / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair / Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair by HARDEYLEKE(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2013

Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh posted a photo of her rocking her blonde hair with caption 'You look innocent with blonde'.

Looks like the new trend among actresses these days is going blonde. From Chika Ike to Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim.

What do you think of hair, does she look innocent?

VIEW SOURCE
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair by Dyt(f): 3:27pm On May 10, 2013
She looks like CHARLIE in d chocolate factory

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 10, 2013
thought i would see her real hair in blonde.

Nothing innocent about the look sef undecided undecided undecided
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:19pm On May 10, 2013
Love dt glasses!
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair by Princeparix(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2013
sincerely------she looks beautiful here o sad sad sad sad sad
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 6:47pm On May 10, 2013
I c... dem dey match bleaching wiv hair ni? O ga o! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 10, 2013
How she come siddon like that?

She wan mess ne?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair by greatgod2012(f): 11:13pm On May 10, 2013
Sincerely, in this particular picture...........she looks like a barbie doll....

God, forgive me, but, thats how she looks like.
May God help her.
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair by Mynd44: 7:06am On May 11, 2013
Sometimes, people need to turn off the flash on their camera. Don't they realise that it is to control the light and when you are somewhere with good lightning effects already the flash just makes the skin look WHITE and without pigment
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair by cdamsel(f): 8:27am On May 11, 2013
Na tonto dikeh all of una dey won use dey enta front pag abi? undecided
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair by IZUKWU(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2013
That is not tonto dike
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair by strangest(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2013
Am just commenting because I know that this will make front page grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair by icebebe(f): 9:48am On May 11, 2013
Its our tonto, front page it plz kiss
She looks like a whitey,i love her dressing sense buh d sitting position MBA
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair by Mynd44: 9:50am On May 11, 2013
icebebe: Its our tonto, front page it plz kiss
She looks like a whitey,i love her dressing sense buh d sitting position MBA
She wan mess na. Na style she dey use
Re: PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Rocking Her Blonde Hair by icebebe(f): 10:02am On May 11, 2013
[quot grin ;De author=Mynd_44]
She wan mess na. Na style she dey use[/quote] grin

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Drops DKM Album Sells For #2,000 / Who Rocked The Dollar Print Outfit Best? / 29-year-old Man Rapes 48-year-old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.