Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

Yoruba Culture - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Culture (584 Views)

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) / Seven Interesting Facts About The Ancient Yoruba Culture / Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Culture by Idcute(f): 3:54pm On May 10, 2013
Hi NL. I‘m a yoruba lady and I hav yoruba frnds. Some are a bit olde than me. I always try my best possible to giv them d respect dey deserve. The problm is that one of them addresses me as som1 younger probably because she jst got married wit a kid. Shld i address her d way she addresses me too? Advice pls :-)
Re: Yoruba Culture by veravin: 5:06pm On May 10, 2013
Nah.... you don't need that. Just keep the good work and she'll someday reciprocate the respect you had for her. Be patient, it only takes time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba People, Which Way? / Do We Have A Culture Of Mediocrity Or Plain Stupidity? / We Need To Re-write Our Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.