Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Photos: Singer Vast Of Bracket Is Strong, Healthy, And Full Of Energy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Singer Vast Of Bracket Is Strong, Healthy, And Full Of Energy (1500 Views)

I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says / Photos From Vast Of Bracket Welcome Party After Undergoing Cancer Treatment / Vast Of Bracket Diagnosed With Lymphoma (Cancer Of The Blood) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Singer Vast Of Bracket Is Strong, Healthy, And Full Of Energy by Louis007: 4:11pm On May 10, 2013
According to rumors that singer Vast from the group Bracket is diagnosed with cancer of the blood, the singer took it to instragm to let his fans and followers know that he is strong and healthy but how ever in another man land, the article stated that Vast was diagnosed in February this year after suffering serious body pains, headaches, non stop coughing, loss of weight and weakness while in Paris for a show.

In his words Vast stated that he is "strong,healthy,and full of energy.i thank d lord for that and I also thank all my fans for being there...kisses"

Please disregard the rumors spreading like wi-fi that the singer is sick and continue wishing him good health and more success

Thank You

By: Talk of Naija Team

Here are the Recent Photos he posted as evidence:

OIL PRINCEE..COM

Re: Photos: Singer Vast Of Bracket Is Strong, Healthy, And Full Of Energy by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 10, 2013
yori yori nwa.. Guy nothing do u.. Everybody get haters

(1) (Reply)

Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan To Maintain Old Friendship? / Justin Bieber Attacked In Canada, Saved By Bouncer / L.A.X Leaves Starboy To Flaunt Own Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.