Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Are The Latest Phones In Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Latest Phones In Nigeria? (4264 Views)

Just began learning web development / Can Anyone Tell Me The Latest Phones Out There / Latest Phones In Town (brand New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Latest Phones In Nigeria? by naijacutee(f): 6:44pm On May 14, 2006
Hey people, I just wanted to ask what phones were 'in' in Nigeria right now? I'm thinking of bringing some along with me when I'm coming, Phones like Pink razr [pic], samsung d800 [pic], nokia n91[pic], sony ericsson w900i, nokia 8800 in titanium or gold [gold version pic]

Please could you also let me know what kinda of prices I could get for these phones in Nigeria as well?

Re: What Are The Latest Phones In Nigeria? by showlankie(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2006
those phones are hot and are in the nigerian market, basically there is no good phone that is not in the nigerian market. prices do vary but checking the list of phones you are planning to bring in, the prices are in between 30-90k i would do a lil more research on them
Re: What Are The Latest Phones In Nigeria? by akani(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2006
naijacutee:

Hey people, I just wanted to ask what phones were 'in' in Nigeria right now? I'm thinking of bringing some along with me when I'm coming, Phones like Pink razr [pic], samsung d800 [pic], nokia n91[pic], sony ericsson w900i, nokia 8800 in titanium or gold [gold version pic]

Please could you also let me know what kind of of prices I could get for these phones in Nigeria as well?
hello its better if u can do that.Also a way of getting involve in fone business.It pays alot if u can advertise urself to people and make sure ur product is cheaper compare to the present one in the market now. infact u will be making ur money make sure people can easily locate u and get it cheap from u.
Re: What Are The Latest Phones In Nigeria? by bpp: 4:16am On Jun 06, 2006
Hello everyone,

i need help! My fiancee is moving from Uganda to Nigeria this week and is going to need a new MTN sim card for her phone. i'm trying to find the cost of this so i can give her the money to buy it. i've checked MTN's website and many others and haven't found anything yet. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
justin
Re: What Are The Latest Phones In Nigeria? by Hotstepper(f): 4:33am On Jun 06, 2006
it shouldn't be more than 500 naira, i know glo is 100 naira and vmobile 300 bucks.

cocernign da latest phone in nigeria, u showed razer, every1 gat da phone even here in north america and i hate it, lol

(1) (Reply)

Paying For Icloud And Itunes From Nigeria / Is It Just Happenstance Or Glo Has Actually Stepped Up? / Tecno Pop 2 Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.