Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

"I Know Why Actors Are Dying In Nollywood" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Know Why Actors Are Dying In Nollywood" (645 Views)

Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) / (+18Only) See What Nollywood Actresses And Actors Are Doing While Acting[PHOTOS] / All Nollywood Actors Are Marrying: Leo Mezie/mike Ezuronye/: Who's Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Know Why Actors Are Dying In Nollywood" by iwanchop(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2013
Prophet Chris Okafor is the General Overseer of
Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministry. He
claims he knows what is causing the numerous
deaths in the entertainment industry.
Below is what he told an Encomium magazine
about the deaths in Nollywood
“This year I gave a prophecy concerning the
entertainment industry that there is going to
be series of death, and they never asked me
for a solution. One problem is that they like
to go to churches where they do paparazzi and
the rest. They don’t want to come to the truth
and that is why they are dying this way. If they
come to me, I will tell them the mystery why
people are dying in Nollywood just like I’ve
been able to tell Nigerians why electricity
can’t be stable in Nigeria. I know why they are
dying. Let them come to me”

(1) (Reply)

Dr SID Shoots Video For New Single "Love Mine" [SEE PHOTO] / Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Emeka Ike- Sometime I Regret Being An Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.