Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? (3500 Views)

Is Network Marketing A Scam? - All You Need To Know About Network Marketing / Raising Capital: Why Is It So Difficult? / Can Adsense And Affiliate Marketing Really Make Me Financially Stable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 7:09pm On May 10, 2013
Please join our coffee morning tomorrow as we share ideas on this intriguing topic and Network! Pls show the flyer at the door thanks, limited coffee grin

Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:01pm On May 10, 2013
One of the Topics on the agenda will be "How to use Social Media to grow your Business".

The US Embassy Nigeria came up with a great write up on this Topic, read it here ~

http://iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/pamphlet/2013/03/20130304143627.html#axzz2NKIaSPkY

We have a key note speaker at the event to discuss and answer all questions on this interesting topic.

Don't just enrich Mark Zuckerberg , make some money from FaceBook too!
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:16am On May 11, 2013
Hi People, it seems like the US Embassy Server is experiencing some kind of internal error and the link to the article can't open for now. You can try going straight to their page on Face Book - U.S Embassy Nigeria and scroll down to the article introduction and click the link from there. My appologies on their behalf.

All my Coffee mornings are Free, so feel free to come even with a friend!

Hope to see you there and please mention Nairaland if you come from here. Free Samples for the first 10 ppl!
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 5:12pm On May 12, 2013
Hi everyone, the coffee morning yesterday was interesting for the few of us who dared the down pour and made it out to VI.
I didn't see anyone from Nairaland though, but that's ok, maybe next time.

We had an interesting And lively discussion about everything Networking and how Social Media could improve our businesses.

Most of the discussion was on the usefulness of Face book as a "Free" business advertising Tool. We all agreed that we needed to create more time to upgrade our FB pages to include our various online as well as offline business ventures.

It was a most satisfying outing and I personally am spending my Sunday evening upgrading my FB page to reflect more of my business.

I also was able to introduce some people to Nairaland, who previously had no idea that such a Forum existed and how interesting it is.

Watch this space for the next Coffee morning invitation which will be on Thursday. As before you are all invited and it is absolutely free. Have a great week ahead.
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:46am On May 13, 2013
Hi everyone, the US embassy is having a live business chat, so any serious business person should participate . See the blurb and link here - Want to learn about 'bootstrapping' in business— how to keep your startup running before venture capital funding and advance it to the next level? Then this event is for you! Join a live GIST TechConnect webchat today at 1.00pm.
Ask questions to our panel of serial entrepreneurs: Shari Loessberg from MIT; Raj Kumar, creator of Devex; and Dr. Susan Amat, Co-Founder of the Launch Pad. http://ow.ly/kXVnu

Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 1:13pm On May 13, 2013
The live gist has started, hope ur on, pls indicate if ur from my post, lets discuss later. Enjoy!
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:32pm On May 13, 2013
Hi Everyone, I hope some of you were able to participate in the live gist session sponsored by the US Embassy !
It was very interesting ,featuring people from different parts of the world talking on "bootstrapping"

This is not a term common in Nigeria, and I had to ask for a definition in laymans language , which they most obligingly gave. "Bootstrapping is a term which literally means pulling your boots on by the straps" meaning in business terms you are starting your business the hard way!
The topic was how to keep your business going and at which point in your business would be the best time to find venture capital ( or as we say in Nigeria financial assistance)! Sources of Venture Capital were also discussed and as well as people looking for business capital, I was pleasantly surprised to see people looking for where and how to invest their capital!
A truly international networking event! The full transcript will be out shortly and I will post it here for anyone interested.

Some useful notes - http://fluentbrain.com/downloads/BootstrappingNotes-Matt.pdf

http://gist.crdfglobal.org/gist-network/startups
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:24pm On May 13, 2013
Hey people its time for Coffee , Cake and Networking again! Rubbing minds in a relaxed atmosphere, nothing beats it! Ideas are born, friendships are made! It's free, come one, come all!

Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:11am On May 15, 2013
Hi people, don't forget to attend the Coffee Morning tomorrow. Thursday 16th of May.

We continue the topic on "How to use Social Media to Grow your Business".

Also we are introducing a new Topic "How to qualify for Incentive's in Network Marketing! ~ A Free Trip for Two to London, UK next year!

Whatever you do, don't miss this!
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:08am On May 17, 2013
Morning Everyone, what a great outing at yesterday's coffee morning! The "Destination London Club" is growing by the minute, don't be left out cos "London 2014" here we come!

In case you missed this one, Next Coffee morning is Saturday, all about the Simple steps to qualify for a Free Trip for two to London, Uk! Check this space soon today for the invite! Had one Nairaland member ! Congrats!
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:15pm On May 17, 2013
Fail Your Way to Success

By Julie on May 14, 2013
One of the first things you learn when you start your direct sales business is that rejection is a huge part of your experience. You have to learn to get comfy with failure, to embrace it and actually invite it in for tea. I promise, you'll get more no's than yeses, pretty much from day one. If you can't make yourself understand that those no's have nothing to do with you and move on from them, you won't last long in this profession.

Did you know there are some truly great failures in our history? Babe Ruth, one of the greatest baseball players ever to play the game, struck out 1330 times on his way to hitting 714 home runs. I've heard Jack Canfield tell the story about how he and Mark Victor Hansen shopped their first "Chicken Soup For the Soul" book to literally hundreds of publishers who turned them down flat before they finally found one person who "got" their idea and agreed to publish their book.

I'll bet you didn't walk the first time you tried. Hopefully, whoever taught you to swim didn't toss you in to the deep end the very first day. That's because every great success comes through a series of failures. Nothing worth having is going to fall into your lap without a lot of effort and a few failures on your part. That's just the truth.

So how do you get comfortable with failure? Here are a few ideas:

Remember that when someone tells you "no", it usually means "Not now." Don't give up at the first "no" you hear.
Being perfect in our profession is actually a bad thing. Think about it. If you do your presentation perfectly from memory, any potential recruit leads in your audience are probably going to think, "I could never do this." If you make a mistake or use notes to stay on track, you look more "human" and they just may think, "I could do this (maybe even better than her)."
Follow up is the key to failing your way to success. I once "struck out" for over nine months with someone who had asked me to follow up with them, leaving a message every month and feeling like an idiot every time I called (but calling anyhow). In the middle of the ninth month, she called ME back, thanking me for continuing to follow up. Turns out she had two children starting college and life had been insane for her. (Who knew, and it was not about me!)
Your gremlin (that little voice in your head that tells you lies about the world) will always tell you it's about you or your fault. Don't ever believe your gremlin. It's a complete and total liar, all the time, no exceptions.
Be willing to fail and be willing to let go of what you look like or what anyone thinks about what you're doing. As long as you're working toward your goal, how you look or how long it takes is not important. What's important is that you keep going, failure after failure, until you succeed.

So, what do you think?

WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE FOR FREE IN PRINT OR ONLINE?

You may, as long as you do not alter it and include the following information (with active links as appropriate):
Julie Anne Jones is direct sales corporate consultant, coach, and trainer, and the CEO of Julie Anne Jones, Inc. She is known for her authentic and easy-to-use scripting and specializes in specific language and tools for success in direct sales. To learn more about Julie Anne and her products and services, and to read more blog posts, visit her at www.julieannejones.com.

Comments

comments

Categories : Coaching, Customer Support, Follow-up, Main, Motivation, Self DevelopmentTags : Confidence, Direct sales, Self Development

1 Like

Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:24pm On May 17, 2013
Coffe Time!

Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:25pm On May 17, 2013
NETWORK MARKETING COFFEE MORNING!!!.

We are talking about
1. Network Marketing as a Plan B
2. How to use Social Media to grow your business
3. " Destination London"
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by interbiz2(f): 5:59pm On May 17, 2013
Ms stanta, why do you think network marketing is the best way out for both workers and job seekers?
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:24am On May 19, 2013
interbiz2: Ms stanta, why do you think network marketing is the best way out for both workers and job seekers?

Network Marketing is a business for everyone, everyone "CAN" do it, but lets be honest, not everyone will succeed at it.

Some of the reasons why its a business for everyone :

1. Low start up costs ( many can be started with as little as 10 k)
2. No educational restrictions
3 . No particular Skills needed
4. On the job Training provided

Why it's good for both workers and school leavers

1. Affords the worker a solid Plan B that will not interfere with his existing job if done right

2. From the list I made above, it is obvious school leavers fall into almost all those categories.

3. Helps develop confidence and marketing skills as well as Public Speaking skills

4. Gives a good introduction into the world of business.

5. Training is always ongoing in a good Network Marketing company, so, anyone who is eager to learn has no shortage of training opportunities and training facilities.

Training teaches one to maximize time , both in life and on social media, as well as develop good business practices.

6. Broadens ones perspective , from travel and interaction with distributors from different parts of the world.

To be continued........
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:34am On May 19, 2013
For the workers who always claim to be soo busy with their " Day Job's " .

I find it strange when people are working for others, they say they are too busy to pursue their own business. We need to let go of our comfort zones and take a bold step. The only way to financial freedom is to step outside the employment box, find time to do your own thing and stop being busy making other people rich! Just my take on the matter
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MrSinister(m): 11:49am On May 19, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Network Marketing is a business for everyone, everyone "CAN" do it, but lets be honest, not everyone will succeed at it.

Some of the reasons why its a business for everyone :

1. Low start up costs ( many can be started with as little as 10 k)
2. No educational restrictions
3 . No particular Skills needed
4. On the job Training provided

Why it's good for both workers and school leavers

1. Affords the worker a solid Plan B that will not interfere with his existing job if done right

2. From the list I made above, it is obvious school leavers fall into almost all those categories.

3. Helps develop confidence and marketing skills as well as Public Speaking skills

4. Gives a good introduction into the world of business.

5. Training is always ongoing in a good Network Marketing company, so, anyone who is eager to learn has no shortage of training opportunities and training facilities.

Training teaches one to maximize time , both in life and on social media, as well as develop good business practices.

6. Broadens ones perspective , from travel and interaction with distributors from different parts of the world.

To be continued........

Hope you are aware that promoting MLM on nairaland is against the rules? Be careful!
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by databoy247(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2013
*trolling by* cool
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:56am On May 20, 2013
Mr.Sinister:

Hope you are aware that promoting MLM on nairaland is against the rules? Be careful!

Thanks for the advice, No.16 says Don't promote mlm schemes, hips, or other questionable schemes on nairaland. I beleive this is open to interpretation, though I may be wrong. I am educating people on a system of business and not any particular brand in that business. It's like insider trading, you should not promote any particular shares but can educate people on the benefit of having a portfolio of shares! As I said I may be wrong and I'm open to being corrected. Thanks once again.
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by interbiz2(f): 12:13pm On May 20, 2013
I do not think she is doing anything wrong. All she is doing is enlightening people and not promoting a company or product. Everyone needs knowledge to succeed in whatever he or she does. This is my take.
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:31pm On May 20, 2013
Top Ten Rules of Success With Social Media Marketing

Social Media Marketing Has its Place
Social media marketing has grown to be a standard for promoting most well known products, services and opportunities.
But for home businesses, it is often abused by overzealous marketers, especially by newbies who thwart their own efforts unknowingly.
These guidelines, as expressed by most experts in the internet marketing industry (though not necessarily in this order or format) are highly recommended if you do not want to waste your efforts.
Following these rules for social media marketing will ensure that you get the best return on investment from your social networking efforts, assuming that you already have a strategy and a plan of action.
For a more step-by-step description of how you should get things started, see “Getting Started Properly in Social Media Marketing“.
Basic Social Media Marketing Blueprint
Once you know your target market, your purpose, goal and strategy, your plan of action to implement your social media marketing should follow these guidelines to make the most of your efforts:
1 – Never Spam! Do not abuse new friends and contacts with a pitch or your product or opportunity.
And it is particularly presumptuous and unprofessional to post your product ads or business opportunities on someone’s social networking profile!
It makes you stand out as an amateur, and will get you ignored, un-followed, or worse, blocked.
2 – Personalize your profile – If you want to grow your network of followers and build trust, do not turn your profile into a billboard for your biz-opp and/or product.
You should instead be yourself and personalize your profile with a few things that let people get to know you. And be sure to provide solutions to the problems experienced by your target market!
Building your personal brand takes time and involves a degree of persistence and consistency! Social media marketing starts with ‘social’ for a reason, and you must build trust first and foremost.
3 – Build Relationships – Use social networks to increase your reach, and get to know people through casual personal contact. If you truly plan on long term business relationships, you must allow these relationships to grow naturally.
Relationships come first in social media marketing business comes second! You may have heard the adage that you must build ‘know, like and trust’. Well, this is how you build the ‘know’ part.
4 – Provide Value – To build the ‘like’ part of ‘know, like and trust’, you must provide some kind of value, whether it be educational, entertaining, or enlightening. Even if it is from another source, just give credit to that source! The trust will follow when you provide value with consistency, visibility, and honesty.
5 – Join groups which are part of your target market, and CONTRIBUTE to the groups (and remember Rule #1, DO NOT SPAM!)
6 – Make contacts / friends with people in those groups.
7 – Post your content from your various posts on your blog to your social networks and groups, increasing its SEO by frequent updates. Social networking is one thing but Social Media Marketing requires some work. If your content has value then it will be syndicated.
8 – Comments on members’ posts in group(s) and on their blogs, vote and promote their content. Follow up and thank everyone who comments on your content, or promotes and helps to syndicate your content!
9 – Stay Visible! – Be persistently consistent with your presence and your message.
10 – Grow your Content Syndication Network through syndication tribes such as TribePro allow you to get your content in front of more eyes by others in the tribe syndicating your content throughout their tribes. Once it is deemed valuable to be syndicated beyond those networks, then your content will have gone viral.
Social Media Marketing with Personal Branding
It may take you a while to develop your personal brand, and to become more confident and consistent.
Getting your social media marketing campaign going is one thing, but it has to be a perpetual, persistent and consistent effort to truly be successful!

Top Ten Rules of Success With Social Media Marketing | Vicki-Berry.com
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:07pm On May 23, 2013
Surulere Calling!!

Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:54pm On May 25, 2013
Hey People, what a great outing we had today at Surulere!

For those from Nairaland who attended, I hope you learnt something useful you can add to your business and make it better! We shall repeat next Saturday in surulere and hopefully on Friday at ikeja. Watch this space for details!

For those who have been burnt in the Network Marketing world, I say it's not too late to start over!

For those that are wondering whether they should start, this is the best time to start. The wealth of resources and information available to you is just tremendous! The Internet is a Gold Mine, if you know what your looking for!

Keep attending the training and reading these posts!
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:57pm On May 25, 2013
Hey People, what a great outing we had today at Surulere!

For those from Nairaland who attended, I hope you learnt something useful you can add to your business and make it better! We shall repeat next Saturday in surulere and hopefully on Friday at ikeja. Watch this space for details!

For those who have been burnt in the Network Marketing world, I say it's not too late to start over!

For those that are wondering whether they should start, this is the best time to start. The wealth of resources and information available to you is just tremendous! The Internet is a Gold Mine, if you know what your looking for!

Keep attending the training and reading these posts.

Knowledge is Power!!!

Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by biz1234: 5:10am On May 26, 2013
Network marketing is one of the most effective ways to become wealthy by way or residual income. Only if you understand the concept.
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:43am On May 31, 2013
Hi People so sorry for this late post. It's been a busy week, despite the public holiday!

I now have Lunch Break Meet ~Ups @ ikeja and Surulere!

The first Ikeja Meet~up will hold tomorrow, Friday 31st May, by 12 noon, @ First Floor, BUFFALO HOUSE ,2, ALLEN AVENUE
IKEJA,

The surulere Meet~up holds @ Sweet Sensation, Adeniran Ogunsanya/Bode Thomas, 12 noon on Saturday 1st June

I also have "Monday Give~Away" ( every monday) where you answer a question on my face book page, to win a prize @ " lifestyle change solutions"
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2013
SURULERE CALLING!

When? Today

Where? Sweet Sensation, Surulere, Adeniran Ogunsanya/Bode Thomas

Time? 12 Noon Sharp

Be there!
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2013
Wow! I read this article a friend posted to my face book page and it was so apt and funny I decided to share it here? If you have done network marketing before, contemplating doing it , or are in it now, you should read this! YOUR SPONSOR SUCKS!! http://mysocialempire.net/your-sponsor-sucks-a-message-for-all-newbies/. Enjoy!! grin
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:03am On Jun 02, 2013
Why is Your “Why” So Crucial to Your Ability to Succeed?
· 23 Comments
Your “Why“... Why is it so important for your success?
Whether or not you are in network marketing, the cards are stacked against your ability to succeed if you do not have a well defined “Why”.
Succeeding in any business or attaining any aspiring goal requires DESIRE, focus, planning, faith, imagination, creativity, decision making, motivation, and above all, PERSISTENCE. These facts have been written in countless books, time and again.
In the classic, “Think and Grow Rich”, Napoleon Hill lays out these keys for success as proven by all the great men that he studied. Although written in 1937, it is still very relevant today, a highly recommended read for anyone.
It is PERSISTENCE, one of the primary keys for success,
that may FADE without DESIRE, a well defined “WHY”.
DESIRE is the result of something that you want which is backed by strong emotion. Without desire, a dream that you can see and feel in every fiber of your being, living consistently in your subconscious mind, you may find it too much a burden to follow through to your goal when you are met with adversity.
“The first principle of success is desire, knowing what you want.
Desire is the planting of your seed.” Robert Collier
If you have not seen “Pursuit of Happyness” starring Will Smith, I strongly suggest that you do so. You will truly understand what a strong, well defined “Why” means to success when you see what Chris Gardner endured for his.
It has to be IN you, present in your DREAMs day and night, making you do whatever it takes, even if it is a little every day to stay on the leading edge. Your “Why” is the fuel of your PERSISTENCE. With it, it is simply impossible for you to fail.
You must protect your dreams, and if you have to, keep them to yourself so that others who may try and ‘protect you from disappointment’ can’t dissuade you.
When anyone pooh-poohs your dream, just tell them
“My Why is Bigger Than Your ‘Why Not‘!”.
Check out this great clip from “Pursuit of Happyness” for a wonderful bit of inspiration.
Live Your Dreams!
“Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” ~Napoleon Hill
Persistence is to the character of man what carbon is to steel.” Napoleon Hill
“Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure”~Napoleon Hill
“Most people who fail in their dreams fail not from lack of ability but from lack of commitment.” Zig Ziglar
“If you learn to apply The Slight Edge, your life will become filled with hundreds of thousands of small, seemingly insignificant actions – all of them easy to do, none of them mysterious, complex or difficult. And those actions will create your success.” — author Jeff Olson, “The Slight Edge”
Cherish Your Dreams!
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:03am On Jun 02, 2013
Why is Your “Why” So Crucial to Your Ability to Succeed?

Your “Why“... Why is it so important for your success?
Whether or not you are in network marketing, the cards are stacked against your ability to succeed if you do not have a well defined “Why”.
Succeeding in any business or attaining any aspiring goal requires DESIRE, focus, planning, faith, imagination, creativity, decision making, motivation, and above all, PERSISTENCE. These facts have been written in countless books, time and again.
In the classic, “Think and Grow Rich”, Napoleon Hill lays out these keys for success as proven by all the great men that he studied. Although written in 1937, it is still very relevant today, a highly recommended read for anyone.
It is PERSISTENCE, one of the primary keys for success,
that may FADE without DESIRE, a well defined “WHY”.
DESIRE is the result of something that you want which is backed by strong emotion. Without desire, a dream that you can see and feel in every fiber of your being, living consistently in your subconscious mind, you may find it too much a burden to follow through to your goal when you are met with adversity.
“The first principle of success is desire, knowing what you want.
Desire is the planting of your seed.” Robert Collier
If you have not seen “Pursuit of Happyness” starring Will Smith, I strongly suggest that you do so. You will truly understand what a strong, well defined “Why” means to success when you see what Chris Gardner endured for his.
It has to be IN you, present in your DREAMs day and night, making you do whatever it takes, even if it is a little every day to stay on the leading edge. Your “Why” is the fuel of your PERSISTENCE. With it, it is simply impossible for you to fail.
You must protect your dreams, and if you have to, keep them to yourself so that others who may try and ‘protect you from disappointment’ can’t dissuade you.
When anyone pooh-poohs your dream, just tell them
“My Why is Bigger Than Your ‘Why Not‘!”.
Check out this great clip from “Pursuit of Happyness” for a wonderful bit of inspiration.
Live Your Dreams!
“Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” ~Napoleon Hill
Persistence is to the character of man what carbon is to steel.” Napoleon Hill
“Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure”~Napoleon Hill
“Most people who fail in their dreams fail not from lack of ability but from lack of commitment.” Zig Ziglar
“If you learn to apply The Slight Edge, your life will become filled with hundreds of thousands of small, seemingly insignificant actions – all of them easy to do, none of them mysterious, complex or difficult. And those actions will create your success.” — author Jeff Olson, “The Slight Edge”
Cherish Your Dreams!
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:24am On Jun 02, 2013
Re: Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Network Marketing continues to gain in popularity throughout the world. According to, Future Choice: Why Network Marketing May Be Your Best Career Move, "This week, 175,000 people will find a new way to increase their financial security and personal freedom. They will join more than 57 million others who are earning a living, full- or part-time, through Network Marketing."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Becoming Pampers Distributor / ALERT!!! Check These Classy & Affordable Packaging, Paper Bags, Boxes Lagos / Pawning In Nigeria: The Rise Of The First Online Pawnshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.