Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Advice On How To Reduce This My Unceased High B.P - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice On How To Reduce This My Unceased High B.P (711 Views)

Best 4childred, Reduce High B P,type2 Diabetes,increase Sperm N Sexual Vitality / Cure For Cancer,diabetes,high B.p,ulcer,asthma,arthritis,stroke And Infertility. / Diabetes, H.b.p, Stroke, Infertility, Now Kills An Average Of 10 People Dailys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Reduce This My Unceased High B.P by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
pls i need an advice on how to free myself of high blood pressure caused by Dibu for not releasing my result. pls i need a matured advice b/4 it will get worst.
Re: Advice On How To Reduce This My Unceased High B.P by peterson02(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2013
GET A CLOVE OF GARLIC B4 BED TIME EVERYDAY
Re: Advice On How To Reduce This My Unceased High B.P by sofadj(m): 10:32pm On May 10, 2013
How do you know you have high blood pressure? Was it measured anywhere? What was the value if yes?
Re: Advice On How To Reduce This My Unceased High B.P by uzoo: 2:11pm On May 12, 2013
the best way to reduce high blood pressure is diet and YOGA!

i have introduced friends and in -laws that have had HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE for years to Attending YOGA classes twice a week.
whether you are over weight, under weight, diabetic, or have athritis , whatever your age,whatever it is, the only way to get rid of your High blood pressure is to engage in YOGA classes.

these people have had HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE for years ,even some was hereditary (father ,mother,siblings had it) so they became comfortable with it and resorted to strong medications from their doctors abroad.

the condition was so bad that whenever you take their blood pressure day or night it will escalate.(very scary).And the scary thing about it was to think they would appear normal to you and going on their daily activities with it.No wonder its called a silent killer.

Some complained of serious migraine from this condition(High BP).

I can not over emphasize the benefits of yoga.

Yoga opens up your veins, joints, nerves. This amazing work out can be done every other day, no fancy equipments, all you need is a mat,towels,light work-out clothes and an instructor. Anyone can do it,( in your twenties,thirties.....,even in your eighties) age is not limit as it does not involve any pain.

the techniques involved are Breathing,Strength, Balancing, Stabilizing your positions/posture etc

As for the diet part, it has to be tailored to the individual needs.

@OP
Try YOGA classes two or three times a week for one month, and then go back the next month and check your blood pressure.
come back here and give your feed back/reviews.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-smokers, How Were You Able To Quit Smoking? / ‘consumption Of Tiger Nuts Stimulates immune System’ / How To Get Rid Of Arm Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.