Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Things You Need To Know About P-square. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things You Need To Know About P-square. (1291 Views)

Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / What You Need To Know About P-square’s November 17 Wedding / Details About P-square’s November 17 Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Need To Know About P-square. by Emmafman1(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2013
Two brothers nicknamed P-SQUARE sang a song titled DO ME and got IFUNAYA pregnant. They ran cus they called it TEMPTATION but their BIZZY BODY could'nt allow them to hide becaus E NO EASY. Trying to make an INVASION, they ran into DANGER till they began to ROLL IT until THE GAME IS OVER They are now tricking BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE by telling her, you must CHOP MY MONEY. Now she is happy dancing ALINGO. Abeg p-square na joke wo
Re: Things You Need To Know About P-square. by Victorjoseph(m): 7:49am On May 11, 2013
Emm if na joke den post it in d joke section ni
Re: Things You Need To Know About P-square. by MrCork: 12:09pm On May 11, 2013
..i never trussted to boys anyways...They juss a Michael Jackson wannnna-be! angry
Re: Things You Need To Know About P-square. by icebebe(f): 12:12pm On May 11, 2013
Mtchwwwwww
Re: Things You Need To Know About P-square. by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 11, 2013
[quote
author=-Mr Cork-]..i never trussted to boys
anyways...They juss a Michael Jackson wannnna-be!
angry[/quote]

so what is wrong with being a Michael Jackson wanna-be?!

Some people have role models you know, you might wanna get some now so you have a target and blossom!
Re: Things You Need To Know About P-square. by Manweysabi(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2013
Emmafman1: Two brothers nicknamed P-SQUARE sang a song titled DO ME and got IFUNAYA pregnant. They ran cus they called it TEMPTATION but their BIZZY BODY could'nt allow them to hide becaus E NO EASY. Trying to make an INVASION, they ran into DANGER till they began to ROLL IT until THE GAME IS OVER They are now tricking BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE by telling her, you must CHOP MY MONEY. Now she is happy dancing ALINGO. Abeg p-square na joke wo
nice one. I lke your creativity cool
Re: Things You Need To Know About P-square. by MrCork: 6:28pm On May 11, 2013
maxwello.yg:

so what is wrong with being a Michael Jackson wanna-be?!

Some people have role models you know, you might wanna get some now so you have a target and blossom!

...Correction...Michael Jackson can spek english...they cant spek english grammmaer or gramatic sentence....worst of all, they the fakest, boring, skinny lookin MTV Wanna-be singers who should QUIT singin coz they cannot sing..who the hell will buy there csassetes? angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Gangsta In New Photos Seriously Looking Stunning! / Rihanna Tops Complex Magazine's 100 Hottest Women Right Now" List[photos] / Naija Babe Sets Her Boyfriend’s Range Rover JEEP On Fire For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.