Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Crack Codes And Network Provider Cheats Posts Should Not Be Allowed On NL! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Crack Codes And Network Provider Cheats Posts Should Not Be Allowed On NL! (817 Views)

Latest Free Browsing Cheats / Complete Tutorials On Designing A Wapka.m0bi Site.(codes/scripts Etc) / Are Children Allowed On Fb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crack Codes And Network Provider Cheats Posts Should Not Be Allowed On NL! by zikclassiq(m): 9:33am On May 11, 2013
I strongly think and suggest that nairaland shouldnt be a place where all kinds of cheats and crack codes are displayed.
We should be aiming higher than that. A site that's arguably the most visited and dynamic in Africa, also held in high esteem by the international community should aspire towards better intellectualism and quality interaction.
Besides, we violate privacy laws, trademarks and copyrights rules and regulations by doing such.
I'll suggest to seun to look into this issue because i dont see how we allow such infringements happening on nairaland and expect to be held in reputable esteem by these companies.
Just my opinion. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Crack Codes And Network Provider Cheats Posts Should Not Be Allowed On NL! by elvis10ten(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2013
Nonsense. Whats a forum ?. Will u tell other big site to stop it ?. It might not be useful to u, but it might to others. Am not saying its good am totally against it but am more than totally against your idea.
Re: Crack Codes And Network Provider Cheats Posts Should Not Be Allowed On NL! by zikclassiq(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2013
You are entiltled to ur opinion br
Re: Crack Codes And Network Provider Cheats Posts Should Not Be Allowed On NL! by elvis10ten(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2013
zikclassiq: You are entiltled to ur opinion br
u too
Re: Crack Codes And Network Provider Cheats Posts Should Not Be Allowed On NL! by akintayo1(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2013
Op, to some extent you have a point and very valid one, but this forum is for general discussion from anti obama to pro obama, anything goes here, though there are rules and guidelines to follow.

Am not into tweak or cheat business, am a blogger who blogs about blogging tips and tutorials, so don't think otherwise.

But, to say seun should banned such topics here i don't think is right, taking into consideration the level at which nigeria is right now in internet services and the usefulness of NL to our community.

The majority of internet users in nigeria are student who hardly have enough money for feeding and the better this cheap alternative way to browse the net 24/7 can get across to them the better.

I don't have any pity on this service providers, even when you follow the right route to purchase data plan, what do you get in return?

For two consecutive blackberry plan purchased from mtn, i have been watsing my money on crap services that take up to 10 minutes for a single page to load completely.

Etisalat is the worse, just loose my money completely without browsing a single page.

Please, let it roll and continue.
Re: Crack Codes And Network Provider Cheats Posts Should Not Be Allowed On NL! by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2013
Op, I get you but this is a general forum where everyone is here for different purpose.
BTW, this topic shouldn't be on this board.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Retrieve My Hacked Twitter Account The Illegal Way / Nairaland Users And Deir Scams / Did you think God wrote the Universe with a programming Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.