Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Campus Competition For Hair Stylists A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Barbers! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Campus Competition For Hair Stylists A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Barbers! (504 Views)

Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus / Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. / 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campus Competition For Hair Stylists A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Barbers! by doublezero7(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2013
I ẃǎ̜̣̍§ taken by surprise wen I came across this on the internet! At first,I thought it ẃǎ̜̣̍§ a joke or something but M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ curiousity got the better of me A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ I went ahead 2 research this from the competition website(www.campushairstar.com). From M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ findings,the competition is strictly for barbers A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ hairstylists who are registered students of the participating tertiary institution. The participating schools for this edition of the contest are LASU,UNILAG,LASPOTECH,YABATECH A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ AOCOED! A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ the winner stands a chance †̥☺ win N350k A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ a brand new car+ other incentives!.
The purpose of the competition is basically †̥☺ identify,encourage A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ reward this students who are talented in this field! Also,it is meant to make these students believe more in their handiwork A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ have the believe dat they can make a living out of it,irrespective of what is happening in the labor market!
This ẃǎ̜̣̍§ actually what inspired me †̥☺ post this on this forum. Millions of graduates are unemployed A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ miserable today because they fully concentrated on getting a certificate A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ after graduation, no jobs! But if they had a handiwork that they believed in †̥☺ make a living from, the rate of unemployment won't be this high!
Also,this competition is a plus in itself! Before now,all we're aware of is tons A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ tons of entertainment competitions(music,etc) A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ even as at now,that industry is all choked up!Even your being talented doesn't guarantee U̶̲̥̅̊ an outright chance that you'll be successful! U̶̲̥̅̊'ll have †̥☺ work your ass off A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ know some important people that might give U̶̲̥̅̊ a chance before U̶̲̥̅̊ blow! Therefore, having a competition like this will only make the teeming young populace of this country †̥☺ have a rethink! They'll get paid A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ appreciated if they are focused on their education A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ are talented at the same time! Like I saw on the internet,ACADEMICS + TALENT=REWARD!
Finally, I urge all Nigerians †̥☺ appreciate projects like the CAMPUS HAIR STAR A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ also support it S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ as †̥☺ take the pressure off the labor market A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ also create a brighter future for the up A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ coming youths.
Thanks for your time!

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin admission Is Awaiting you. / Asup/fg Says Strike Continue But What Did God Says? / ASUU Commences Nation Wide Strike Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.