Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Wayne Rooney Not Leaving Man Utd As Speculated - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wayne Rooney Not Leaving Man Utd As Speculated (473 Views)

Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United / Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' / Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Not Leaving Man Utd As Speculated by LouisDike(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2013
News has been speculating that Manchester United player, Wayne Rooney was leaving his club, because he deleted it from his bio on his official verified twitter account.

However he released a statement in this regard. Read below:

Statement from Wayne Rooney

"There's a load of rubbish being written about me changing twitter bio saying I have deleted Manchester United from it.
I have never deleted Manchester United from the bio whatever the papers are saying because it was never on there.
All that happened was that I was asked by Nike to add @nikeuk to it – the same as many other sportspeople they sponsor.
Funny, no-one's written about that though!
That change was made THREE weeks ago and yet people are talking about it as if its something that was put up yesterday.."

Statement from Nike :http:///1G08ZWNGZ

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham Retires From Professional Soccer / The Good & Bad Of The European League Season / Jose Is Here, Pictured In London Last Night,am Going 2 Chelsea because They Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.