Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? (4821 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? by Blackteeth(m): 11:14am On May 11, 2013
Pls I have a problem now. To cut the story short, pls I need to know how I can reactivate the blackberry plan I already deactivated.
I sent DEACTIVATE TO 440 while I still had 250kb of data left. I got the successfully deactivated message but I can not subsribe a new one problably because of that 250 kb remaining. The response I get tells me I still have an active plan so I cant activate a new one. It means I need to consume the remaining 250kb before I can activate a new one.
The question now is how do I reactivate the deactivated plan so I can finish up that 250kb remaining? I have sent stuffs like: "reactivate", "resume" and "activate" but I cant restart the deactivated plan.
Re: How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2013
You av to subscribe for a new plan then the unused data will be added to the new data bundle
Re: How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? by Blackteeth(m): 12:40pm On May 11, 2013
ULSHERLAN: You av to subscribe for a new plan then the unused data will be added to the new data bundle
Thats exactly what I tried but the message I get is that I cannot subscribe for a new plan while I still have an active plan.
Re: How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2013
Blackteeth:
Thats exactly what I tried but the message I get is that I cannot subscribe for a new plan while I still have an active plan.
Call the customer care and tell them to help you resubscribe from their system. Wouldn't take much of your time
Re: How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? by realteflon(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2013
i use d 1GB for my computer.i snt BCM to 440 b4 d expiring date which is august but i av finish my data & i wnt 2 subscribe but i get response like 'ur request ws nt successful because yu cannot migrate while yu still av an active service' but my data has been used up. I need help pple
Re: How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2013
real-teflon:
i use d 1GB for my computer.i snt BCM to 440 b4 d expiring date which is august but i av finish my data & i wnt 2 subscribe but i get response like 'ur request ws nt successful because yu cannot migrate while yu still av an active service' but my data has been used up. I need help pple
call the customer care
Re: How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? by Blackteeth(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Call the customer care and tell them to help you resubscribe from their system. Wouldn't take much of your time

How fast would they do it? Besides am using an android device.
Re: How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? by davidhoop: 4:35pm On May 11, 2013
you need to deactivate again. it has happened to me several times
Re: How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? by Inik(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2013
real-teflon:
Send 'Deactivate' to 440
Re: How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2013
Blackteeth:
like immediately. They would put u on hold or probably solve it while on the phone with them. Call them with the number
Re: How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? by sinade1(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2013
If you finish your data plan before expiration and you want to subscribe again

send "deactivate" to 440.

then

BCM to 440 or BSM to 440.

(As it is applicable to you)

Dazz all.
Re: How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? by Blackteeth(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2013
sinade1: If you finish your data plan before expiration and you want to subscribe again

send "deactivate" to 440.

then

BCM to 440 or BSM to 440.

(As it is applicable to you)

Dazz all.
In my case I didnt finish my data plan.
Re: How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2013
Blackteeth:
In my case I didnt finish my data plan.
Av told u what to do. Its not the first time that av encountered such
Re: How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? by Youngpo413: 2:46pm On May 12, 2013
Blackteeth:

Just contact them on twitter @airtel_care,it faster that way.
Re: How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? by Blackteeth(m): 10:43am On May 13, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Av told u what to do. Its not the first time that av encountered such

The problem has been solved. I didnt contact customer care. I sent the "deactivate" sms to 440 SEVERAL TIMES before it finally rectified.
Thanks everyone for assisting.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Nokia Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Chip And 4GB Of Ram / Jajabinx35 PES 2019 v3 PPSSPP / Xiaomi Note 7 And Iphone 7 Which One Is More Better In Terms Of Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.