Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

ds - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ds (806 Views)

Hacked Psvita Play Psp,ps1,n64,sega,ds... / Nintendo DS Lite for sale / John Ds Limited - Try Our Perfect Software Solutions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ds by naijathings(m): 11:56am On May 11, 2013
ccc
Re: ds by stereofreak: 1:19pm On May 11, 2013
15k?
Re: ds by naijathings(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2013
sss
Re: ds by naijathings(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2013
ddd
Re: ds by naijathings(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2013
Still AVAILABLE grin
Re: ds by psalmz(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2013
You guys should better b careful dealin with this crook.he sells refurbished,stolen product.I hav bin a victim of his fraud
Re: ds by naijathings(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2013
psalmz: You guys should better b careful dealin with this crook.he sells refurbished,stolen product.I hav bin a victim of his fraud

ha ha ha.. what a clown.
abeg make una click here to see how GOD exposed this psalmz
https://www.nairaland.com/1190361/new-arrival-tab-2-10.1
Re: ds by psalmz(m): 5:58pm On May 12, 2013
He spoils other peoples business to bosst his by black mailin.
Re: ds by naijathings(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2013
psalmz: He spoils other peoples business to bosst his by black mailin.
you are a very pathetic excuse for a man. i dey laff you. i nova even start with you and u dey shake.. ha ha ha.. fat fool
Re: ds by psalmz(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2013
Hahahahahah..I laf at ur stupidty..u see.I wil show u pepper,u think m so dumb like u..I am so real dats y I put my pic on my profile,u better repent from duping ppl..hungry man wey dey find trouble and u no get money,u wana compare my legit biz inside my office with ur street road side stolen goods,.419..barawo
Re: ds by naijathings(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2013
psalmz: Hahahahahah..I laf at ur stupidty..u see.I wil show u pepper,u think m so dumb like u..I am so real dats y I put my pic on my profile,u better repent from duping ppl..hungry man wey dey find trouble and u no get money,u wana compare my legit biz inside my office with ur street road side stolen goods,.419..barawo
you have not seen me and do not know anything about me.
but i know one thing about you
you post a samsung tab 1 for sale and u r telling everyone it is Tab2.. you are a thief.

and you are getting angry because you have been exposed. u nova see anything
Re: ds by psalmz(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2013
I don't knw anything about you but u sold a refurbished product to me.boy stop pretending,u think u can keep blacmailing ppl here.u think u can sell ur products by tryn to spoil other ppls own?u sell fake stufz and u here makin moutth,no let ogun strike you.u better be real with ur customers to buid astrng relationshp with them cos they are ur backbone,grow up and be a man
Re: ds by naijathings(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2013
psalmz: I don't knw anything about you but u sold a refurbished product to me.boy stop pretending,u think u can keep blacmailing ppl here.u think u can sell ur products by tryn to spoil other ppls own?u sell fake stufz and u here makin moutth,no let ogun strike you.u better be real with ur customers to buid astrng relationshp with them cos they are ur backbone,grow up and be a man

Re: ds by naijathings(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2013
psalmz: I don't knw anything about you but u sold a refurbished product to me.boy stop pretending,u think u can keep blacmailing ppl here.u think u can sell ur products by tryn to spoil other ppls own?u sell fake stufz and u here makin moutth,no let ogun strike you.u better be real with ur customers to buid astrng relationshp with them cos they are ur backbone,grow up and be a man

[size=18pt]ha haha ha
no be your type i go sell something give.
you wey your papa still dey give food for house.
you wey just come from your ibo village to dey do boyboy for ikeja
stop telling people that u have tab 2 to sell when it is old dirty tab 1 that you are selling
abi na that one dey make you vex.
i wonder why you are angry cos i am telling you the truth..[/size]
Re: ds by psalmz(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2013
U are so frustrated and broke that's y u decided to post ur useless product on my thread..its a pity,poor desperate man lookin for who to scam..small boy
Re: ds by naijathings(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2013
psalmz: U are so frustrated and broke that's y u decided to post ur useless product on my thread..its a pity,poor desperate man lookin for who to scam..small boy
so thats what is making you para all this while.. hahahaha.
Re: ds by psalmz(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2013
I no para.u bleeped up,y would u post on my thread wen u hav urs.trouble dey sleep u go wake am.u started all this trash talk.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Mint Unopened I Pad 64G, Wifi + 3G Available For 69k / Galaxy Tab 7.0 Tab 1 For 30k..and Others! / CLEAN Pebble Blue Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.