Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Alicia Keys Is Pregnant [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alicia Keys Is Pregnant [PHOTO] (1436 Views)

Wonders Shall Never End: Do You Remember This Lil Girl? She’s Now Pregnant(photo / Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alicia Keys Is Pregnant [PHOTO] by gozie143(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-GDBvLsXxBDI/UY4ozksCAXI/AAAAAAAAAsI/R2sBLTNw7ec/s640/alicia.jpg[/img]

got PRETTY CLOSE TO A CONFIRMATION yesterday that R&B superstar ALICIA KEYS IS PREGNANT. Our antennae's went UP earlier in the week when Alicia showed up at the Met Gala with a BIT OF A BUMP .but we couldn't get anyone to SPEAK ON IT. But last night, we spoke to a CELEB INSIDER and FRIEND of Alicia's that told us Alicia DID NOT HAVE A SIP OF ANYTHING ALCOHOLIC on Monday. And when our snitch asked Alicia if she was pregnant, Alicia SMILED and refused to answer the question. Thats' all the CONFIRMATION that we need. CONGRATULATIONS ALICIA AND SWIZZ!!!

http://www.naijaxclusive.com/2013/05/xclusive-omg-alicia-keys-is-pregnant.html
Re: Alicia Keys Is Pregnant [PHOTO] by icebebe(f): 12:25pm On May 11, 2013
:owould mak me n ma father so happy eh
Re: Alicia Keys Is Pregnant [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 11, 2013
i hope that picture of her up there was not taken when she was pregnant, cos i wonder why a pregnant woman would dress in something so tight.
I keep loving her waist ya know...*winks*
Re: Alicia Keys Is Pregnant [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 11, 2013
His/her name should be lebanon since their first son is Egypt cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Miss Big Nigeria On Cover Of BIG SISTER MAGAZINE / Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush / Who Is The Best Comedian, Between Adekola Tijani And Olaniyi Afonja(sanyeri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.