Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

How To Make Money Sending Sms To People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Sending Sms To People (611 Views)

How To Make Money Sending Bulk SMS For Organization Or Company / Make Money Sending E-mails (not Spamming Pls)in Nigeria / U Could Make Money Sending Customised Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Sending Sms To People by Ebestsmscom: 2:15pm On May 11, 2013
Hello NL members, I want to give this guide away to those that want to have something doing, be it students or graduates.
This business is what everyone can do with a little start-up capital as low as 3,000, even a primary 5 pupil can handle it at ease. I have compile an eBook that will teach you how to make money by just sending sms to people. Just go straight to the page and download yours ASAP.

For download link check out >> http://www.ebestsms.com/index.php/?option=com_content&view=article&id=209

(1) (Reply)

The Best Substitude For Liberty Reserve. / Charcoal Export Order / I Need Training On Cassava Chip And Sachet Starch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.