Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here (21367 Views)

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. / JAMB: Candidates Queue For Security Check Under Hot Weather (Pic) / Total 2015/2016 Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Fynestboi: 5:59pm On May 18, 2013
Tuljaking: the only thing that concerns me is the timing
so hw was it?
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by vizboy(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2013
Nobody write today i think so. Abi na so the exam hot reach sota una no wan tell us wetin happen
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Fynestboi: 6:55pm On May 18, 2013
vizboy: Nobody write today i think so. Abi na so the exam hot reach sota una no wan tell us wetin happen
i tire ooo
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by vizboy(m): 6:58pm On May 18, 2013
Fynestboi: i tire ooo
he be like say the result no good
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 18, 2013
i write o he dey fine but neva check ma result
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 18, 2013
My only problm is hope JAMB wil giv us sheet of paper, pencil and dia + and - calculator so we can do some rough calculations, cos I hate d theoritical physics, d calculative aspect is fairer.
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by kayking01(f): 7:13pm On May 18, 2013
ojingbe: i write o he dey fine but neva check ma result
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by kayking01(f): 7:13pm On May 18, 2013
Try to check 4 u 2 knw ur faith...all d best!
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by vizboy(m): 7:14pm On May 18, 2013
i been think say na instantly u dey get ur result
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Tuljaking(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2013
mmmg result next
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Tuljaking(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2013
semd your reg number amd email
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Acecube(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2013
Dey ask questions from the novels, na normal amount of questions as usual ?
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Fynestboi: 9:07pm On May 18, 2013
Acecube: Dey ask questions from the novels, na normal amount of questions as usual ?
so ve u check ur score?
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Acecube(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2013
Fynestboi: so ve u check ur score?
bro didn't you see the question mark, i was asking a question
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Fynestboi: 9:27pm On May 18, 2013
Acecube: bro didn't you see the question mark, i was asking a question
nawa 4 u even wit d questn mark d tn cum be lyk say u tak am..
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by jayp2: 10:23pm On May 18, 2013
Acecube: Dey ask questions from the novels, na normal amount of questions as usual ?
Brother, Abeg the cbt questions be like some ppt own abi is very different? Abeg
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by nellyefizzy: 6:48am On May 19, 2013
vizboy: grin nobody write the cbt

Oº˚˚˚˚°º‎​ вσι i write CBT yesterday...the thing different from PPT oooo....dem bring question from the 2 novels.the physic hard me die...i just the pray make i no score less than 250 cos na pharmacy i apply for ooo...ABU zaria..and kogi state the competative..they is no enough time cos u have to submit your answer before computer log u out...no additional seconds...read hard cos no expose for CBT and no free mark for paper type indication
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Mr1234(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2013
First of all, in Ilorin here ѠĤƐŔƐ I wrote my own exam the cbt I mean, it was pretty smooth and I must commend jamb. For those thinking its easier than the PPT, nah it isn't. Its still a standard exam and an exam will always be an exam. The atmosphere was 'examinationish'. And plus, there wasn't anything like question paper type so ₪ø̲̣̣ free marks. Shey U̶̲̥̅̊ can see that?

The papers lasted for 3hrs 30mins and ur time starts once you log in. It takes 2seconds for each question to load and on my observation ur exam time stops when those two seconds are loading so the loading doesn't affect Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я time. What else?

Yeah, the exam was written under air-con and I had to button my shirt up to my neck cheesycheesy. 3hrs ₪ø̲̣̣ be small tin under ac.

There were passages in the english language, two to be precise. The question modes were J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ like paper testing. Before the exam I was thinking due to unpreparedness jamb might not be able to bring too many calculation or diagramatic problems in maths or physics or biology but believe M̶̲̥̅Ƹ number base, indices, integration, circle geometry, waves, circuit diagrams were all staring at M̶̲̥̅Ƹ like this. I even stole a glance at a girl's computer around
M̶̲̥̅Ƹ, I was seeing something like an hibiscus or flambouyant flower. So peeps, the cbt was standard enough o

I finished my four subjects phy, chem math, english at exactly 3hours 10mins and when you're sure you're through, you click on submit, finally submit and then a message is brought to you sayoing "Thank you for writing UTME 2013" and there's the option 'view my results now' buh I didn't view anything o. Nobody wants to die. The pressure of the exam was still in my body.

The only confidence I think I have is the presumed credibility of the marking which we all are thinking there's not gonna be any wayo or magomago in it and I sincerely hope so. I still haven't checked my result tho.

Wish M̶̲̥̅Ƹ goodluck.

I wish every other person who havent done theirs maximum goodluck too.

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Mr1234(m): 8:12am On May 19, 2013
First of all, in Ilorin here ѠĤƐŔƐ I wrote my own exam the cbt I mean, it was pretty smooth and I must commend jamb. For those thinking its easier than the PPT, nah it isn't. Its still a standard exam and an exam will always be an exam. The atmosphere was 'examinationish'. And plus, there wasn't anything like question paper type so ₪ø̲̣̣ free marks. Shey U̶̲̥̅̊ can see that?

The papers lasted for 3hrs 30mins and ur time starts once you log in. It takes 2seconds for each question to load and on my observation ur exam time stops when those two seconds are loading so the loading doesn't affect Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я time. What else?

Yeah, the exam was written under air-con and I had to button my shirt up to my neck cheesycheesy. 3hrs ₪ø̲̣̣ be small tin under ac.

There were passages in the english language, two to be precise. The question modes were J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ like paper testing. Before the exam I was thinking due to unpreparedness jamb might not be able to bring too many calculation or diagramatic problems in maths or physics or biology but believe M̶̲̥̅Ƹ number base, indices, integration, circle geometry, waves, circuit diagrams were all staring at M̶̲̥̅Ƹ like this. I even stole a glance at a girl's computer around
M̶̲̥̅Ƹ, I was seeing something like an hibiscus or flambouyant flower. So peeps, the cbt was standard enough o

I finished my four subjects phy, chem math, english at exactly 3hours 10mins and when you're sure you're through, you click on submit, finally submit and then a message is brought to you sayoing "Thank you for writing UTME 2013" and there's the option 'view my results now' buh I didn't view anything o. Nobody wants to die. The pressure of the exam was still in my body.

The only confidence I think I have is the presumed credibility of the marking which we all are thinking there's not gonna be any wayo or magomago in it and I sincerely hope so. I still haven't checked my result tho.

Wish M̶̲̥̅Ƹ goodluck.

Peace!
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by vizboy(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2013
Mr. 1234:

Wish M̶̲̥̅Ƹ goodluck.

Peace!
no this is what i call an examination as everybody will be force to read in other to pass
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by koolet: 1:30pm On May 19, 2013
Hmmn A.c tins.. Uve said d truth oh dsame here at Ekiti... Dnt even knw hw 2 chk my result now despite d fact they told us we'l recieve msgs after 30mins.. Up tìl nw pls am anxious nd stil scared 2 see my result oh
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by jakesund(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2013
anyone writing his or her exams at fuoye (federal university oye ekiti)
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Isjaymoh(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2013
nolio: I would be writing cbt jamb on 20th of May at ikeja. Is there any oda cbt candidatn here? Lets put minds 2geda

I'm also writting on 20th, but in Unilag and my time is 1pm, is there anybody writting around that same time or it a mistake from Jamb?
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by teee2: 8:26pm On May 19, 2013
Isjaymoh:

I'm also writting on 20th, but in Unilag and my time is 1pm, is there anybody writting around that same time or it a mistake from Jamb?

My own time is also by 1pm tomorrow. .....
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2013
nolio: I would be writing cbt jamb on 20th of May at ikeja. Is there any oda cbt candidatn here? Lets put minds 2geda
where in ikeja precisely ?
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 19, 2013
Isjaymoh:

mine @ Afrihub ict centre, Kawo, Kaduna state.
1:00 O'clock pm
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Isjaymoh(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2013
.teee:

My own time is also by 1pm tomorrow. .....

where r u writting? Am writting mine in Unilag
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by phtemie(m): 9:45pm On May 19, 2013
jakesund: anyone writing his or her exams at fuoye (federal university oye ekiti)
Didn't u see what i wrote b4
i said i'm doing it there(fuoye)..tuesday..21st...1:00pm..
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by Adex097: 10:03pm On May 19, 2013
Highest score for yesterday's CBT is 296.
I wish you guys all the best.
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by jakesund(m): 11:34pm On May 19, 2013
phtemie:
Didn't u see what i wrote b4
i said i'm doing it there(fuoye)..tuesday..21st...1:00pm..

omg I'm also scheduled for 1pm on the 21st at fuoye .when are you going to ekiti cuz I'll be there tomorrow (Monday) morning.drop your contact lemme holler.
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by phtemie(m): 4:06am On May 20, 2013
jakesund:

omg I'm also scheduled for 1pm on the 21st at fuoye .when are you going to ekiti cuz I'll be there tomorrow (Monday) morning.drop your contact lemme holler.
I'm also going today...
This is my no...07067632907...
Re: CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here by jakesund(m): 6:48am On May 20, 2013
phtemie:
I'm also going today...
This is my no...07067632907...

i will call you the moment i leave osogbo smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence / Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 / WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.