Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" (6448 Views)

How/where To Invest N150,000 / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 7:55pm On May 11, 2013
The Nigeria movie industry is a fast growing industry, as such investing in it is something everybody should be looking to try out.
I need people to
share their experiences in investing in this industry
How to go about it
The agents promoting investments in upcoming artist.
Thank you all as you contribute to this thread
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by jotti: 11:28am On May 15, 2013
Are u looking for a good movie to invest?if so drop ur contact lets talk biz
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 10:40pm On May 15, 2013
abrahses4u@yahoo.com
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by jotti: 6:39am On May 16, 2013
Sent u a mail check ur box
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 6:41am On May 16, 2013
i cant see anything in my mail box
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by jotti: 6:54am On May 16, 2013
Wait for 5mins and if u didn't see my mail let me know
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by stanlo4we(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2013
thanks for this post link me up , { stansbiz2k@gmail.com} but i have one question to ask ..can some one invest little if so how plz am expectin ur mail
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 6:20pm On May 16, 2013
we need more people to share on this thread any information on this investment will be good. Nigerian entertainment industry is like gold now.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 6:59am On May 17, 2013
THIS MESSAGE IS IN REPLY TO THE EMAIL I GOT FROM TAMUNOSA JUMBO , I WANT TO KEEP ALL COMMUNICATION ON THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT IS FOR EVERYBODY TO SHARE AND ALSO MOST OF THE EMAIL I GET FROM PEOPLE IS ALL GOING TO JUNK MAIL.

It is just a thread for people to get together and have contacts to invest in movies genuinely, i am interested in investing genuinely but at the same time there are so many people out there that are fake and will just tell you lies, over time with more people putting there input on this thread we will be more educated on how to go about it the best way to invest and more .
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 7:12am On May 17, 2013
The Entertainment industry as it where is not only limited to the movies, it also involves the music industry, comedy shows and so many others, all the upcoming people in this line of work will need people to invest in them, they must have a place where they go to and all this places they go to will not have all the money they need to help them, they will need funds, so if some of us have an idea of what who where this places are we will be able to verify there ingenuity and it will only take someone to try it and testify to other people that it is for real.

1 Like

Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 10:21am On May 17, 2013
Hi Stanlo4we ...please check your email...

1 Like

Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Tunmi(f): 4:59pm On May 18, 2013
I'm interested as well. Nollywood is one of our greatest exports and I'm interested in investing
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 3:13pm On May 19, 2013
Tunmi, have you taken any steps towards investing, let me know if you have any information on how to go about it.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Tunmi(f): 2:07pm On May 20, 2013
abrahses4u: Tunmi, have you taken any steps towards investing, let me know if you have any information on how to go about it.
No concrete steps as of yet but I would like to know how I can help.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 3:55pm On May 20, 2013
well i am thinking that the best way is to start small if you want to invest and see what happens from there. If you have any contacts you can mail me abrahses4u@yahoo.com
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 22, 2013
What I do know, is of the film/movie industry. The market is divided into two now. The Alaba/Idumota DVD market and the New Nollywood Cinema market.
The Alaba/Idumota market is that which produces and sells home videos as we know it. Producers who deal with these usually don't make much profit and usually don't make quality movies. The major challedge faced here is piracy.

The New Nollywood Cinema market is targeted @ cinema audience both home and abroad. They make more money but they also have to make better movies. So its either u know what u r doing or u don't. The major challenge faced here is insufficient distribution I.e cinemas. More and more cinemas are needed. That would enable them have more platforms to sell hence more money. But progress is being made in that area as I know for a fact that investment plans are being made towards bringing cinemas to every community. Another challenge producers have is funding to make these movies. The era of mediocre actors and movies is fast winding up as far as the international audience is concerned. A lot of people do not know or understand that there is a business side to film making and so getting funding isn't easy.

1 Like

Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Humanbeans(m): 5:45am On Jul 22, 2013
i will like to invest in the industry, pls keep me posted: OAYORINDE@GMAIL.COM
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by stancydg: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
@HUMANBEANS, I will send you an extract of a comprehensive movie production business plan, for your consideration, hoping we can collaborate in the venture. Please check your mail ASAP and let me know what you think on 07034643328 or via email. Cheers.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2013
wow idprincess you are very correct. There is no better way to kill piracy than to start investing in cinemas. But the cinema business is still at the grassroots in Nigeria.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 6:52am On Jul 27, 2013
Hi stancydg can you also send me a plan on this business you want to send to Humanbeans. Let me see if I can be a part of it. Thank you
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by anointed012: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
I didn't know about this thread on time,but right now am working on a movie,a standard story that can go for cenema and market,I have 50 percent of the film bugdet if any one is seriously interested in partnering with me pls contact me 08035413155,323f8de3,mbahenryc@yahoo.com.let talk business
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by demolaswagz(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2013
If u wanna invest in d music industry holla @ me.serious peeps only ademolaontop@gmail.com
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2013
I sent abrahses4u and Humanbeans a mail.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 5:47am On Aug 01, 2013
Yes I got your mail. Thanks, i am reading through the script, I will reply you as soon as am less busy. I have been very busy lately.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by stancydg: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2013
abrahses4u: Hi stancydg can you also send me a plan on this business you want to send to Humanbeans. Let me see if I can be a part of it. Thank you

pls send me ur email ad. on 07034643328. tnx
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2013
abrahses4u@yahoo.com.
Thank you
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by caprock(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
I am interested in investing in nollywood films. I want serious minded people to email me for collaboration. Ogbaa1@yahoo.com . Please serious minds only
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 3:34am On Aug 04, 2013
keep the thread going, we all hope to hear good news soon. thanks
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
Wow! Am glad to be associated with dis thread. Will drop my details soon.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sorry guys, that I have been MIA. Been working on October 1 movie. Its a very big project.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 2:38am On Aug 06, 2013
wow , good luck on your big project.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 2:43am On Aug 06, 2013
I read the Ojuju movie project I want more details on this project.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Functions Of The Nigeria Stock Exchange /securites And Exchange Commission/cscs / Benignant Investment Tradings; Real Or Scam? / Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.