Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,660 members, 7,840,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Blackberry R10 - First Pictures - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry R10 - First Pictures (23652 Views)

Leaked Photo Of Blackberry R10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 12, 2013
kponke denge: How much will it cost me to get 2 I need to take it to nysc camp come july angry angry angry

Latest phone isnt a big ''boy signature''.

I understand you wanna wow girls... Prepare for life after NYSC. Its a WILD LIFE PARK..
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by Goldie20: 5:46pm On May 12, 2013
catch_cold:
see ur life??

lmfaooo cheesy
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by ghananotnaija(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2013
Blackberry is a historical relic in the age of iPhone and Android. No one actually still buys them except in Nigeria and a few other African countries.
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by NLGwoodey: 6:34pm On May 12, 2013

I am glad Nigerians are beginning to catch up to the mobile telephony scam.
In the western world you trade in your old phone and get discounted prices.
But in Nigeria, it is outright purchase!

Who is fooling who? Every 6 months they come with something new and expect folks to f@ck over their hard-earned money to acquire it.

All people want is just a battery that can hold power for 24hrs.
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by reumat(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2013
since d production of bb from d first grade to z10 and so on dere have not been any improvement rada dan ram and memory upgrade and a slite diference in d os, to me bb is scrab dat phone has noting to offer rada dan pinging, after pinging wat next? is high time u guys wise up dis phone just day change name like women gooosh!!. lay ur hand on S4 and enjoy technology to d highest taste
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 12, 2013
Looks COOL, I gotta have it :-)
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by Aringon(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2013
Some Nigerians with their foolishness, out of the 300k apps on android how many hv u used or planning to u. U hv not travelled outside this country but you know how other citizens are not buying BB.
Take a case of somebody who complained of Z10 not having opera mini or UWC, u need to download the UWC on the phone. There are many apps on the BB world which you will have to download free or you buy them. So stop saying BB is for pinging alone, that is pure foolishness in the highest order. Z10 is a cool phone and those that r complaining of not liking touch screen should try it.
Z10 gives me PIN numbers of people I hv never met before though they r my friends on fb or twitter, let me not expose all go get one n start enjoying

1 Like

Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by OlufemiAbbey(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2013
mysticgal: abeg i need a sugas daddy,this phone i must pọsses
Onyeochi
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 12, 2013
Aringon: Some Nigerians with their foolishness, out of the 300k apps on android how many hv u used or planning to u. U hv not travelled outside this country but you know how other citizens are not buying BB.
Take a case of somebody or complained of Z10 not having opera mini or UWC, u need to download the UWC on the phone. There are many apps on the BB world which you will have to download free or you buy them. So top saying BB is for pinging alone, that is poor foolishness in the highest order. Z10 is a cool phone and those that r complaining of not liking touch screen should try it.
Z10 gives me PIN numbers of people I hv never met before though they r my friends on fb or twitter, let me not expose all go get one n start enjoying

K
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by Najwal: 8:34pm On May 12, 2013
ibietela2: Let me know when the price is 25k
15k minus mony 4 fuel to charge evry sec.
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by lymelyte(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2013
Aringon: Some Nigerians with their foolishness, out of the 300k apps on android how many hv u used or planning to u. U hv not travelled outside this country but you know how other citizens are not buying BB.
Take a case of somebody or complained of Z10 not having opera mini or UWC, u need to download the UWC on the phone. There are many apps on the BB world which you will have to download free or you buy them. So top saying BB is for pinging alone, that is poor foolishness in the highest order. Z10 is a cool phone and those that r complaining of not liking touch screen should try it.
Bros thank u jor..some people lack knowledge.They simply do not understand how things work.Yet,they open their dirty mouth and unclean hands and type rubbish here.
Ignorance and poverty na disease..opera,ucweb,just to name a few are list of browsers u can find in the BB app world.this are apps mind u..so take note pple.
And for those talking about battery,Q10 has perfected battery lives.it is mind-blowing.Q10 should last up to two days without a charge and a good level of usage. It’s got a larger
battery than BlackBerry’s touchscreen flagship, the Z10, plus it’s dark theme will help
to conserve juice thanks to the AMOLED display

1 Like

Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by onyeego(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2013
kenny.slim:

Ode! Datz the number for their new OS. Btw,wat has nigerian gurls got to do with dis? If ur sis dey dribble for bed won't make all gurls lyk dat! Grow up man
Bros, u harsh oooo, u would have educated me without d insults na.
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by CeCeBillz(f): 9:38pm On May 12, 2013
Now I hate my Z10 cry. This one is cool kiss
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by reumat(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2013
Take a case of somebody who complained of Z10 not having opera mini or UWC, u need to download the UWC on the phone. There are many apps on the BB world which you will have to download free or you buy them. So stop saying BB is for pinging alone, that is pure foolishness in the highest order. Z10 is a cool phone and those that r complaining of not liking touch screen should try it.

u see all u have tought of is pin, still on d pinging mata. guy have u ever lay ur hand on andriod, it has more taste dan bb in all manas, d guy dat talk abt uc and opera does not knw wats up, am talking abt technology here, and if u must knw if ur knowledge is not up to u wont knw how to make use off does andriod apps, and if u want to compare d function of andriod apps to dat of bb, i guest bb is still a leaner, andriod offers much dan pinging try one and u will dump dat bb ur using bro
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by abujalapdog(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2013
All this mobile phone coy,they are using Africa as a major market target... You might be surprise that the CEO of RIM might be using curve1
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by Akainzo(m): 1:28am On May 13, 2013
reumat:

u see all u have tought of is pin, still on d pinging mata. guy have u ever lay ur hand on andriod, it has more taste dan bb in all manas, d guy dat talk abt uc and opera does not knw wats up, am talking abt technology here, and if u must knw if ur knowledge is not up to u wont knw how to make use off does andriod apps, and if u want to compare d function of andriod apps to dat of bb, i guest bb is still a leaner, andriod offers much dan pinging try one and u will dump dat bb ur using bro

Banding words does not show you are knowledgeable as seen from your post above. Tell me what "technology" are you talking about in Android that is not available in the other mobile OSes? Android is just an Open platform thus developers flock to it and manufacturers don't have to pay license for it while the other OSes are owned by either Apple, Blackberry, Microsoft or Nokia. Or do you think that there is a different technology in Android that is not in Linux?

You see your ignorance, "Compare functions of Android app to that of BB", go ahead compare a word processing app in Android to a worksheet in BB.

If you think that Pinging is not important, sit back and ponder why Apple had to come up with iMessage or why WhatsApp is trending. Why we are at it, tell me something that Android offers that the BlackBerry does not offer, just tell me.
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by NLGwoodey: 3:07am On May 13, 2013

There are just a few things I do with my phone. I look out for the best and cheapest phone that gets all these things accomplished. I use Android phone that I bought 2 years ago and it is still running strong with normal wears and tears.
I ain't changing phone anytime soon.

BB Z10 ko, BB Z1000 ni
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by Nobody: 4:01am On May 13, 2013
Akainzo:

Banding words does not show you are knowledgeable as seen from your post above. Tell me what "technology" are you talking about in Android that is not available in the other mobile OSes? Android is just an Open platform thus developers flock to it and manufacturers don't have to pay license for it while the other OSes are owned by either Apple, Blackberry, Microsoft or Nokia. Or do you think that there is a different technology in Android that is not in Linux?

You see your ignorance, "Compare functions of Android app to that of BB", go ahead compare a word processing app in Android to a worksheet in BB.

If you think that Pinging is not important, sit back and ponder why Apple had to come up with iMessage or why WhatsApp is trending. Why we are at it, tell me something that Android offers that the BlackBerry does not offer, just tell me.
Hmmm......... Ram xpander?
Inshort, i dnt wanna go in2 dis BB vs Android arguement.
Rationally, BB is light years behind Android!!!
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by reumat(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2013
Akainzo:

how many times have u remove ur batery and but is back, wel if u must knw, in andriod u can flash custom roms for better experience in ur phone, while bb non, u can increase ur ram more dan 4gig, not found in bb, u can use customise sofware as well apps tuneling apps like dat of pc, not found in bb, HD graphics, not found in bb, u can control ur set with ur andriod, not found in bb, u can play HD games, not found in bb, u can diwnload from turrent on like pc, not found in bb, let me stop here.

u said, if i think that Pinging is not important, sit back and ponder why Apple had to come up with iMessage or why WhatsApp is trending.

if u must knw apple phone offers more dan imessager and watsapp has taking over bbm, apart frm bbm dat phone has notin to offer.

now wat is special abt bb tell me
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by ibietela2(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2013
reumat:

how many times have u remove ur batery and but is back, wel if u must knw, in andriod u can flash custom roms for better experience in ur phone, while bb non, u can increase ur ram more dan 4gig, not found in bb, u can use customise sofware as well apps tuneling apps like dat of pc, not found in bb, HD graphics, not found in bb, u can control ur set with ur andriod, not found in bb, u can play HD games, not found in bb, u can diwnload from turrent on like pc, not found in bb, let me stop here.

u said, if i think that Pinging is not important, sit back and ponder why Apple had to come up with iMessage or why WhatsApp is trending.

if u must knw apple phone offers more dan imessager and watsapp has taking over bbm, apart frm bbm dat phone has notin to offer.

I can download an app or file then off my phone and on it back my file is still downloading, i download from YouTube without sweating, 8 apps on the go. POWER OF ANDROID.

Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by koolJ1(f): 11:30am On May 13, 2013
yuzedo: ƪoƪ! Blackberry should just give up. I can't change my sturdy Bold 4 for natin; when phone is not an investment. undecided If any of these new phones can offer the durability that my trusty old 2nd hand-bought Bold 4 offers, I might consider. otherwise, to use latest phone no be big boy abeg, let my account balance do the talking. smiley

Chop kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by yuzedo: 12:01pm On May 13, 2013
kool J:

Chop kiss kiss kiss kiss
swerryyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss soooooooooo, wuz yo numba? (i hav mony) wink wink
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by freebloke: 12:26pm On May 13, 2013
ehm...how mussh bi dis fome sef?
I wan travel rissh mai villassh tumoro an' i dey plan to cell mai granpapa huntin gun an' buysickle.
I hop sey i go fit make enuf moni 2 bye dis fome.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by blackbeau1(f): 12:52pm On May 13, 2013
beautiful and sleek
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by blackbeau1(f): 12:58pm On May 13, 2013
reumat:

im using an android phone now and believe me, i miss my blackberry like hell. blackberry still takes the lead
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 13, 2013
black_beau: im using an android phone now and believe me, i miss my blackberry like hell. blackberry still takes the lead
U make me lafffff in cantonese
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by ibietela2(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2013
black_beau: im using an android phone now and believe me, i miss my blackberry like hell. blackberry still takes the lead

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha................ Seriously?
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by Pretty002: 3:50pm On May 13, 2013
Which one is R10 again? Thot its Q10
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by lymelyte(m): 3:22am On May 14, 2013
reumat:

My friend,I am sure u cannot afford a bb 10..dat is why u write anyhow... smiley
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by justfree1(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2013
poverty na serious issue lipsrsealed
big phone does not make you a big though but if you have the money spend it bro.
And for those saying bb batt sucks, try using Z10 for a week pls grin.
Z10 batt beats all smart phone batt anywhere, quote me anywhere.
I'm a gadget freak wink so don't ask me if i have used ios phones or SG before tongue
The only downside to Z10 is my missing fifa 13 sad which i was enjoying on my iphone 4s (but batt no allow me), although game soft has started working on it, so soonest...but the mobile browser wicked abeg, fast and smooth.
One man's meal is another's poison, If you follow my previous post you would see that i hate blackberry and stopped using it during the era of bold 5 but Z10 is something else. Even my SG gurus confirm say RIM try for the bb10 phones grin. So if you've not used the bb10 phones don't conclude like i did initially before handling the phone.
And don't rip-off ur bank account trying to get any phone, spend wisely cool.
peace
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by justfree1(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2013
Did i add that you can sideload ur android apps into Z10?? my instagram, google map and other android apps rocking wella on my Z10 grin grin
Re: Blackberry R10 - First Pictures by reumat(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2013
lymelyte:
My friend,I am sure u cannot afford a bb 10..dat is why u write anyhow... smiley
hahahaha, guy i use SGS4 hope u knw its couslly dan z10 and it wort it, just lay ur hand on s4 u go even forget food for d whole day!!

wen andriod came out i dumb my bb torch 9800 and my nokia n8, sometimes i use my n8, den i was choping gingerbread, lata i sarted leaking ice cream now am eaten jellybeans omo u want carry am compare bb? goosh wen iphone just day, u funny die, just test d browser on jellybeans 4.2.2 omo na dont tell anybody!!.

just waiting for okazi soup to come out grin grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / The Truth About Mtn's Awuf4u Package / Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.