Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Do I Need A Visa To Enter Dublin During My Visit To London? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need A Visa To Enter Dublin During My Visit To London? (2205 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls / My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need A Visa To Enter Dublin During My Visit To London? by areeja: 11:04am On May 12, 2013
I'm planning to visit London next month. I know that I need to get a visa. I'm also planning to go to Dublin to visit a friend there. Do I need to get another separate visa to enter Dublin? I am a citizen of Saudi Arabia. Thank you.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Enter Dublin During My Visit To London? by sweetgala(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2013
Yes indeed you would need one, You can visit Northern Ireland which is part of UK, however the Republic of Ireland is a different country. There is an Irish embassy in Lagos now I believe.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Enter Dublin During My Visit To London? by 2Legit2Qui: 11:09am On May 12, 2013
Yes you do. Dublin is the capital city of IReland and Ireland is not part of the United Kingdom whose visa you might have gotten to enable you travel to London.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Enter Dublin During My Visit To London? by areeja: 11:13am On May 12, 2013
Thank you very much .
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Enter Dublin During My Visit To London? by dotcomnamename: 12:33pm On May 12, 2013
areeja: Thank you very much .

Yes you need an Irish Visa...

I live in Dublin too..

You can apply before you leave 9ja, and you will be granted 1 or 3 month single entry..

Follow this step: https://www.nairaland.com/1067797/easiest-way-obtain-irish-visa
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Enter Dublin During My Visit To London? by dotcomnamename: 12:40pm On May 12, 2013
sweet_gala: Yes indeed you would need one, You can visit Northern Ireland which is part of UK, however the Republic of Ireland is a different country. There is an Irish embassy in Lagos now I believe.

There is no Irish Embassy in Lagos but in Abuja at 11 Negro Crescent... i can't shout.. grin

VFS is the application centre: http://www.vfsglobal-ie-ng.com/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigerians Now Require Visas To Enter Ghana / Countries With The Highest Number Of People In The Diaspora (photo) / So I Went Bungee Jumping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.