Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram (10311 Views)

Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook / Cynthia Morgan Puts Bare Ass On Display In New Photo. / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by LailaIkeji1: 2:11pm On May 12, 2013
Hmmmm, someone was really feeling sexy last night and decided to share pictures.

More here - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/karen-igho-posts-sexy-pictures-of-her.html

Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by aijaydiva(f): 2:47pm On May 12, 2013
See d ugly room sef:/
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by icebebe(f): 3:26pm On May 12, 2013
Mtchwwww really dnt see anyfin special abot dis gal sha,wot's dis 4 nau?
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by Airforce1(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2013
Na only Nyansh I dey see embarassed
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by geezyk(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2013
Dis old mama no dey shame Or y would someone just decide to snap their bottom and post it on a social network

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by iamswizz(m): 5:11pm On May 12, 2013
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by Krasid(m): 1:19am On May 13, 2013
na wa for naija celebs nowadays oo.e be like say na instagram be their problem.shey them no get work again.
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by SlyIg(f): 2:13am On May 13, 2013
Does she have fans pls?
Kindly tell her to be putting off her camera flash light whenever she wants to use her mirror to snap! This is disgusting.
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by henchyk(m): 6:24am On May 13, 2013
That old woman will not go and do something meaningful with her life. Cougar.
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by pomporiking: 7:08am On May 13, 2013
*clears throat*I thought you said sexy pics??
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by Nobody: 8:53am On May 13, 2013
IT IS WELL!!___.
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by effisyman: 10:33am On May 13, 2013
How am sure of who is in the picture ...
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by slimming: 11:17am On May 13, 2013
Congratulations to her
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 13, 2013
If dis rubbish make front page, I swear I go drink Jik and bread for breakfast.
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by BarbieBlues(f): 1:54pm On May 13, 2013
googlepikin: If dis rubbish make front page, I swear I go drink Jik and bread for breakfast.
eemmmmmmm......r u dead yet? U shuld be if u'v had 'breakfast'. Lol
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by Scofieldella(f): 2:32pm On May 13, 2013
I'm beginning to think some pple av zero knowledge on use of phone. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by LadyH(f): 5:55am On Nov 26, 2013
effisyman: How am sure of who is in the picture ...
its her. c na? d bum is almost knacking d floor!
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by bolaino(m): 6:02am On Nov 26, 2013
This is the kind of immorality and misdirection that is making the lord angry with this country, so now what is the essence of an unmarried woman exposing her butt to the whole world? May God help us all.
Father forgive your children for they know not what they do.
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2013
This girl is local undecidedlook at the kinda picture she's posting on her Instagram. ...well it's her Instagram
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by XLR8(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2013
Karen, wetin u use d moni u won on BBA to do now?....i told u to stop spendn t on surgeries when u fit take correct herbs dah wil help u pump ur stuffs up
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by tuk2ato(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2013
Her room looks like d inside of a coffin grin
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
So she get dis kind mirror for room, nd she still dey wear rubbish comot for public.....
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
It is stewpeed girls like this that will be giving the female folks a bad name.if she is not flashing her distasteful brez,she is flashing her bom bom.cloth dey chook am for body ni.if she wants to be a stripper,let us know and we will know you are a professional naked model who gets paid for flashing all the genitals,abi which one is everyday flashing of brez and bom bom.

The next one now is to open the vajyna so we will see the contents and width of her hole.

Make she try get sense na.person dey grow pass some kain nonsense :/
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
kulyie: It is stewpeed girls like this that will be giving the female folks a bad name.if she is not flashing her distasteful brez,she is flashing her bom bom.cloth dey chook am for body ni.if she wants to be a stripper,let us know and we will know you are a professional naked model who gets paid for flashing all the genitals,abi which one is everyday flashing of brez and bom bom.

The next one now is to open the vajyna so we will see the contents and width of her hole.

Make she try get sense na.person dey grow pass some kain nonsense :/
madam u don take am personal ni? grin
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2013
leavestory: madam u don take am personal ni? grin
no,but her unclothedness don tire me.oni hoho somebody cheesy small time teenagers too go dey copy this mad girl.s,h
Re: Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram by hatux: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2014
Guys' this is one old picture nah..

(1) (Reply)

"You're A Disgrace" — Moyo Lawal Under Fire As She Twerks In Transparent Outfit / No Make Up Photos Of Nicki Minaj,Cardi B, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian / Davido Shows Face Mask Worth 3 Million Naira Which He Used To Protect Himself...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.