Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Miracle! Vast Bracket Healed Of Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle! Vast Bracket Healed Of Cancer (529 Views)

Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus / I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says / Photos: Meet Vast Bracket's Hot Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle! Vast Bracket Healed Of Cancer by vicky85(f): 4:53pm On May 12, 2013
Just few days ago, news went viral that one of Bracket music group, Vast was hit with cancer of the blood called Lymphoma. The news generated tension as some of his fans became worried about the development.
Meanwhile, Vast, has come out to calm the tension raised by the news. According to him, “I am full of energy” and “totally healed” because the incident is “an old news. I was healed since February.” Click here to read more: THIS IS PYE'S BLOG: MIRACLE! "I am Totally healed from Cancer"-Vast BrAcket... http://pyeworld..com/2013/05/miracle-i-am-totally-healed-from-cancer.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

Is Beyonce Expecting A Second Baby? / Singer Asa Survives Accident In The USA / Bank Of Industry Signs D’banj As New Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.